Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Need Inspiration regarding Money - Yeshuas H' Kheref Ayin

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 4:40 pm
Looking for chizzuk in regards to how you were helped regarding financials and money.
Not disclosing full details but basically, my husbands place is closing down. We have no income since April besides my very part time income.
He's looking for another job since April but the right one hasn't come yet.
Really really need chizzuk right now. Thank you.

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 5:06 pm
I'm sorry you're going through a hard time. Daven Daven Daven and believe that Hashem can do no bad and this must be part of a very good plan. Just the act of believing lets us merit the yeshuah, believe it or not.

So believe that the wheel of fortune turns, HaShem's ways are mysterious, and you are His beloved children.

Nothing is static in this world. The situation will iyH change for the better. In the meantime, I'm quoting Rabbi Ashear and telling you to do everything b'simcha. When HaShem sees that even through difficult times you remain happy, you merit even more blessings.

All this is Rabbi Dovid Ashear. Not me.

But I wish you parnassah b'revach and it should come speedily.

According to Rabbi Ashear, the yetzer horah will tempt you to despair and not believe. Ignore him. He's just doing his job...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 5:36 pm
Thanks Jewishfoodie that was beautiful.
Yes I'm trying to stay positive and your post was very helpful.
Amein to the brochos, same to you.

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 5:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks Jewishfoodie that was beautiful.
Yes I'm trying to stay positive and your post was very helpful.
Amein to the brochos, same to you.

Amen! Thanks for the bracha! And may you see happiness wherever you look!

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 5:55 pm
We saw a major yeshuah this year after rosh Hashanah.
The storybstarts last year, after dh graduated from school but decided he couldn't go into the field he had studied for. His family was furious (as was I but couldn't show it). He spent a year being depressed, looking for a diff job but not finding a respectable or worthwhile option. I was working very party time at home and was scared to take a steady out of home job for fear of enabling dh to stay in the rut but I ended up taking the leap, finding a job that paid $20,000 for part time hours with nice employers. Thank you Hashem!
Then dh decided to take a low paying job in a warehouse, which was a huge deal because his family is all white collar professionals and this was a "disgrace" (or the way I saw it, a man doing the honorable thing by supporting his family any way he could). Then... right after rosh hashanah Hashem sent dh a very good job opportunity and thankfully we are very happy now!!! We are far from rolling in dough but we have what we need! And that's a lot!!'

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 6:05 pm
A few years ago I posted here one motzei shabbos how bad things were financially for us.
I remember writing how I had no money for bills, tuition and every phone call was from someone reminding us that we owe money.
Things were so bad that I couldn’t even afford to get my little girls a haircut and forget about new shoes for the kids or clothing for any of us...
People here were kind, offering Brachos or clothing...

Well it’s a few years later and BH our situation has improved tremendously. I never would have imagined that I wouldn’t need to work and that we are able to pay our bills. B”H many times over and I’m sending it your way...
may Hashem send you a yeshua and parnossa bkorov! Please post back when things change for you ... because they will!

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 6:11 pm
Things go up and down, right now it seems like there's no hope but things will get better. It's so hard to hold onto that.
Personally, at the time leading up to each of my children's births (I was in the second half of my second trimester each time) my husband and I would sit down to figure out how to make finances work once the baby arrived and each time it literally made no sense. I would be a nervous wreck for a few weeks and each time my husband got a promotion or a new position that gave us enough to pay our bills, get a little extra cleaning help and have a little extra for savings.
I'm not good at bitachon, I panic when it comes to money. My husband is the level headed one who reminds me that money comes from Above and stress won't help. And every time he was proven right.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 6:16 pm
Wow, this thread is just what I needed now. My DH with a Master's Degree has been looking for a job for almost a year. I was just talking to him crying about what we're going to do at this point. Thank you all for the inspiration.
And to the OP I can daven for you and maybe you daven for me and we can see yeshuos from there.

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 6:43 pm
OP, I truly understand your pain, we were there in the past, we are here now. It's tough and very painful not seeing the Yeshuah in front of our eyes.

We just believe in Yeshuas Hashem Kheref ayin, and know that Hashem is Hakol Yachol.
Someone just said to me: How difficult is it for Hashem to give us more money and anything we need? Everything belongs to HIM...
Obviously, what we're going through now, must be for our ultimate benefit in the next world.
Listen or read up on Emunah shiurim. Easier said than done. I have alit to work on myself...
I take stress relaxer vitamins to keep me going.
Yeshuas Bkorov 😢

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 6:55 pm
I'm so grateful for each and every post here. Thank you so much.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 30 2019, 6:55 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Wow, this thread is just what I needed now. My DH with a Master's Degree has been looking for a job for almost a year. I was just talking to him crying about what we're going to do at this point. Thank you all for the inspiration.
And to the OP I can daven for you and maybe you daven for me and we can see yeshuos from there.

Yes. Going to saw tehillim right now.

chase43

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 9:27 am
Hi!
just had a look at this thread and it reminded me of my financial part of life.
I was married for a couple of months and it came to a point in time where we had no cash available, I also had realised that we had not given maaser that month, so I took the last bit of cash and sent it to a relative of mine in ey who have no money, that day I then get an email from a lottery saying that I won a certain amount of money. (btw, this is a daily lottery that I had been in for over a year and have never won anything - this was the first time) and a few weeks later the exact same thing happened.
we are really lucky that H' shows us His presence so openly but since then I have been inspired to a new level about giving tzedoko (maaser as a basic).
on this subject, I would like to refer everyone to Rabbi Yisroel Brog's shiurim (especially on bitachon/ parnassah) on torah anytime - it will change your life for good.
will not forget - like others have said tehillim will always work and you should speak to H' - He will listen.
hatzlocho rabbo

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 9:40 am
As I’m
Sitting here in tears reading all these posts, All these post are so uplifting.going the same thing for the last few years, but now it’s worse than it’s ever been. Trying so so hard to fight the YH, and not cry or be stressed but it’s so hard. My husband works on a commission based job, we were getting financial help from family, but there’s only so much we can take. I keep saying thank gd they were able to help but then I feel guilty taking frlm them. So now we have no income coming in, I was let go from my job, and I’m trying so hard to just be happy and smile. Any words of encouragement. I also keep saying thank u that I’m alive and healthy. It’s just so hard when j go into the store and swipe the credit card thinking how will this get payed for at the end of the month

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 10:34 am
For a long time we were struggling financially. We never ever ever had enough money. My husband has a good degree, but for some reason he was never able to find a well paying job. I probably cried to Hashem for a year straight regarding our financial situation. I tried as hard as I could to always turn to Him through davening (formally and informally) and always repeated to myself, “Yeshuas Hashem Kiheref Ayin” even when it felt like the yeshuah would never come. A couple of months ago, my husband went on a job interview for a job that was offering a great salary. He didn’t get the job. A few weeks later, the boss called my husband that the original guy he offered the job to backed out, and now he’s offering it to my husband. The whole situation was such clear Hashgacha Pratis. I thought these kinds of stories only happen to “holy people” in books and magazines, but if it could happen to me, it can happen to you too! Just keep davening davening davening to Hashem and use real tears!! Hatzlacha!

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 10:55 am
When my husband was out of a job, couldn't get another one as he stayed around the clock, at the bedside of my dc, in hospital, we had no idea where we would have any money for food, bills. My husband started reading Rabbi Ashear's book, on emunah & just relied on Hashem. A random person, who came to visit someone else in hospital, heard about our predicament & send with someone else an envelope with $500 for my husband.
Someone gave my husband a ticket to Israel for two days, to daven at Rebbe Shimon's kever for my son's refuah, on flight he was seated next to an unaffiliated Jew & they made conversation. Not too much later, we received in mail a check from this guy, living in other end of country, in amount of $750. It came just in time before yomtov to cover some expenses.
A neighbor from across the street, came over to tell me that she has extra maaser money that she is looking what to do with, when she heard my husband is out of job & busy tending to my child in hospital. She sent over, $500 & kept sending that amount before yom tov for the next while.
While I was shopping for pj's for my son in hospital & told salesperson I am coming straight from hospital & need more pj's for him to change over, it pulled at her heartstring & she gave them free of charge, she happened to have been the owner.
Hashem has his ways. Hang in there.

Chaya123

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 11:00 am
A few days ago my husband was jobless. He was promised a very lucrative position 2 weeks ago which fell thru. We had no idea where he was going to go from here and how we were going to pay all the many expenses that keep accumulating this time of year. BH on Monday he received another job and started yesterday. Yeshuas Hashem K'Heref Ayin. Not only that, but the first position might not have worked out in the end bec the place seems shaky.

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 11:19 am
To the op whose husband has a commission based job is he able to look for a new job? I feel like those job are very stressful and doesn’t bring in a steady income

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 11:28 am
He’s not! I’ve been trying to tell him for so long already. It’s sooo hard. It’s beyond stressful but I’m
Trying my hardest to push through.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 11:49 am
There is definitely something going on right now, because everyone I know, including myself, is having a financial crisis due to one thing or another (or several things at once.)

The only thing I can think of, is that this is a collective call for us to strengthen our emuna, and look for ways that we can help each other out. Look around and see how you can help someone else, and they may know someone who can help you. The more people keep you in mind because of your kindness, the more goodness will flow in your direction.

My refrigerator broke down, and someone donated a very nice to me for free. I needed money for medication, and at the last minute someone called me for a 5 hour babysitting job. Things are being revealed to me a little bit as at a time.

Lately, I've noticed that I'm completely relaxed, even though my landlady keeps threatening me with court action and eviction notices. I am doing everything I can, but I can't do everything. Everything else, I leave up to Hashem. I just can't seem to work up a good fuss about it.

You do your best, and let Hashem do the rest. That's my motto, and I'm sticking to it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational