Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Iso mp3 compatible with airpods but no wifi

blueberrypie

Post Wed, Jul 31 2019, 3:20 pm
I would appreciate any recommendations! Thanks!

singleagain

Post Wed, Jul 31 2019, 3:35 pm
I searched "Bluetooth non wifi mp3 player" and this popped up.. but it had fm radio

MP3 Player 16GB Music Player with Bluetooth 4.2 Lonve Portable HiFi Lossless Sound MP3 Player 2.4" Screen with FM Radio Voice Recorder Touch Button, Support up to 128GB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q.....KN3NW

blueberrypie

Post Wed, Jul 31 2019, 4:16 pm
singleagain wrote:
I searched "Bluetooth non wifi mp3 player" and this popped up.. but it had fm radio

MP3 Player 16GB Music Player with Bluetooth 4.2 Lonve Portable HiFi Lossless Sound MP3 Player 2.4" Screen with FM Radio Voice Recorder Touch Button, Support up to 128GB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q.....KN3NW

Thank you, but I'm trying ti find one that is specifically compatible with apple airpods, not all bluetooth devices are.

singleagain

Post Wed, Jul 31 2019, 4:23 pm
blueberrypie wrote:
Thank you, but I'm trying ti find one that is specifically compatible with apple airpods, not all bluetooth devices are.

When I did that search I noticed that the airpods are compatible with just about any blue tooth decide. Apparently Apple was smart and used regular Bluetooth and not some proprietary system. Obviously it will sync with iCloud and with with Siri better. Prob won't with other assistances. But.. can't hurt to double-check
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics