Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
How did ur toddler behave today?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 12:34 am
This is just a vent. I do not need advice. I’d like to hear stories of how your kids misbehaved or drove you crazy to make me feel better about my day!

My daughter is almost three and we trained her around shavuos time. She bh never had any accidents in camp but she must have had 4 today. She also kept taking off her clothing. It came to a point where I just stopped caring and I just let her run around the house naked.
The kids asked to play in the backyard. I opened the door for them. My 4 yr old came running in a few minutes later “mommy chanie turned the hose on and she’s spritzing!!!” (Do they make child locks for that)
She won’t go number two in the toliet. I bought a doll and showed it to her and told her chanie this doll is for you when u go on the toliet. I walked into the kitchen today and I found her standing on the counter with the cabinet door open trying to reach the top shelf where I put the doll “mommy I want my new toy”

rachel6543

Post Sun, Aug 04 2019, 12:38 am
Today every time I asked my 2 year old anything the answer was no. Do you want a banana? No! But then she screamed when I put the banana away because she wanted it. But when I gave it to her again the answer was no once again. And then once again she screamed when I put it away! This was how my ENTIRE shabbos went today! Can't Believe It Can't Believe It Can't Believe It
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers