Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Extra cleaning help?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 8:31 am
I generally do not have cleaning help, but I am on bedrest and hired someone to come for two hours a week. We live in a small house. I have her sweep and mop the kitchen and dining room, clean the two bathrooms and vacuum a bedroom or two. She came very inconsistently, and doesnt clean very thoroughly at all.

Since we hired her 8 weeks ago, she only came 4 times, one of those times being yesterday. So we hired someone else, and she started today... but I don't know what to tell her to do! Yesterday the original cleaning lady came and did the basics that I needed her for already. (I had wanted to tell the original cleaning lady that we didnt need her anymore last week, but she didn't show up, and I need to be face to face to communicate with her because she doesn't understand English.)

Can you ladies help give me suggestions of what else I should ask her to clean, aside from the basics? She speaks English, but I can't show her anything because I have to be laying down.

(Edited to clarify.)

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 9:08 am
Maybe have her clean the kitchen more thoroughly?

If it wasn't the 9 days I'd suggest having her change all the bed linens and some laundry.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry