Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Playgroup in Boro Park for 18 month

HappyMom5

Post Mon, Jul 29 2019, 9:28 am
I am looking for a playgroup for my 18 month old. Preferably with transportation and in the vicinity of higher avenues and street. I do not have vouchers. I really don’t want to send him to a babysitter. He needs more stimulation unless it’s a babysitter that focuses on older children. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Posting anonymously because asked so many people....

Thanks so much.

TCR

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 9:40 pm
HappyMom5 wrote:
I am looking for a playgroup for my 18 month old. Preferably with transportation and in the vicinity of higher avenues and street. I do not have vouchers. I really don’t want to send him to a babysitter. He needs more stimulation unless it’s a babysitter that focuses on older children. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Posting anonymously because asked so many people....

Thanks so much.

I know of a place but without transportation, closer to flatbush. near shoprite. that works?

Seashell

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 10:02 pm
Just want to point out u didn’t post anonymously...

yidisheh mama

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 10:37 pm
A cousin of mine sent to a place in that neighborhood-19th, that she was raving about. They take that age, but no transportation. I can send you the info if you're interested.

HappyMom5

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 10:59 pm
Thanks for all your responses. A place with transportation would be ideal.

HappyMom5

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 11:00 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:
A cousin of mine sent to a place in that neighborhood-19th, that she was raving about. They take that age, but no transportation. I can send you the info if you're interested.

Would you know what street the playgroup was on?

veiznisht

Post Mon, Aug 05 2019, 11:09 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:

Can you send me info? Will be looking for mine soon also.

flapsmom

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 1:21 am
TCR wrote:
I know of a place but without transportation, closer to flatbush. near shoprite. that works?

Can u send me the info please?

flapsmom

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 1:21 am
yidisheh mama wrote:

Can you send me the info please?

Angel

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 3:22 am
Am also looking for my 18month old. But need in the high 40 low 50.
I know on 59 and 18 you have Ilanda. Rebtz Paneth. She takes vouchers and also w/o.
She is amazing, amazing, amazing.
She stopped transportation for a while, dunno whats now.

yidisheh mama

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 6:24 am
veiznisht wrote:
Can you send me info? Will be looking for mine soon also.

So the place is on 52 street. They take starting from very young. 15 months until 24 and the kids stay for the year (even after they turn 2). My cousin's kid had his birthday after Purim I think. Phone number is 646 469 6612. They also have a website www.totspot.info that has pictures and information.

yidisheh mama

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 7:01 am
Angel wrote:
Am also looking for my 18month old. But need in the high 40 low 50.
I know on 59 and 18 you have Ilanda. Rebtz Paneth. She takes vouchers and also w/o.
She is amazing, amazing, amazing.
She stopped transportation for a while, dunno whats now.

I also heard very good things about Paneth on 59 when I was looking for a place for my oldest a few years back. She had 3 classes then. It hadn't worked out then because my kid was a bit young - she only takes from 2. May have changed since. I can get the info if someone needs it.

Member24

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 9:27 pm
yidisheh mama wrote:
I also heard very good things about Paneth on 59 when I was looking for a place for my oldest a few years back. She had 3 classes then. It hadn't worked out then because my kid was a bit young - she only takes from 2. May have changed since. I can get the info if someone needs it.

If you can give me Paneth's contact information, that would be very helpful

yidisheh mama

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 11:01 pm
Member24 wrote:
If you can give me Paneth's contact information, that would be very helpful

Shaindy Paneth
718 837 9177

The person I got it from also gave me a different number, but it may be a cell phone, so I'm not going to post it. If this number turns out to be an issue, let me know and I'll send you the other number.

HappyMom5

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 9:15 am
Thanks for the responses. I just contacted paneth and they only start by age2

yidisheh mama

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 3:51 pm
HappyMom5 wrote:
Thanks for the responses. I just contacted paneth and they only start by age2

Right. That's what I posted above, in response to the person who originally suggested her place. That I've heard really great things but couldn't send in the end because dc was not 2 yet.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries