Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Crazy Ex Girlfriend on Netflix - Comedy

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 11 2019, 11:19 pm
I just love this show. It's so unlikely and yet I can't stop watching this. (I try to fast forward any dirty language, etc.) Anyone else like this as much as I do? My neighbor recommended it to me and she also can't believe how unrealistic it is but the acting is amazing and it's a musical (I skipped over the music during the nine days).

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 5:16 am
Rachael Bloom is unbelievably talented. The show is sooooo inappropriate, but sooooo very funny. It's a guilty pleasure, for sure. Very Happy

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 8:27 am
I watched this weekly from when it started airing. Love it as well! So sad they're not continuing for another season Sad

dancingqueen

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 9:12 am
So good (but probably too irreverent for many
amothers)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iLNa-ocdryY

amother
Coral

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 9:54 am
I was obsessed with the first season, I didn't enjoy the second season as much but the first was awesome.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 9:10 am
I had to search for this thread to post here, because after seeing this I watched it on a whim, and I’m now obsessed!!!

I didn’t like the first episode or two, I guess I had to get used to Rebecca’s crazy. But I’ve now binge watched and I’m mid-season 3 already and I love it so much. Kind of obsessing over it like Rebecca obsesses over Josh Very Happy I just need to talk about it with someone who understands! 😂

She’s SO talented. The way she changes looks and characters for each musical number amazes me.The songs are hilarious. I love how lovable she is even though she’s crazy. I love how she loves Harry Potter. I love all the Jewish references! So funny. I love how she’s considered attractive and so many guys are into her even though she has a similar body as me, and I’m always so self conscious and want to lose weight but she rocks it. Most other tv shows and movies have stick thin types as the star. I love watching her.

Are they really not continuing though?? Please say it isn’t so!!!

sequoia

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 9:18 am
Yeah it’s over, they had the finale a while ago.

dancingqueen

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 9:36 am
There were 4 seasons. Enjoy it!

Teomima

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 12:48 pm
I really enjoyed it. I also really appreciated its take on mental illness, especially near the end. My husband has bpd and to me it was obvious that diagnosis was inevitable and it's so rarely portrayed in media. I loved how it initially came across as fun and light but really dealt with so many deep issues. It's not clean by any standards but it was extremely clever.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics