Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Please take a minute to sign online!!!
Previous  1  2

soap suds

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 12:34 am
unexpected wrote:
I already signed with pearls. Can I sign again?

Yes, you can.

soap suds

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 12:35 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
Thanks. I will try this. I still wish people here would be more sympathetic to my plight, as I am to theirs. I'm feeling pretty awful that its motzei Tishav B'Av, and some posters here are responding as they are.

This is your plight, too. This is not only about yeshiva students. This would effect homeschoolers as well.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 1:12 am
Why do you think Hashem is allowing this? It is so clearly Middah k’neged middah!!! Putting all your trust into the DOH/ DOE?? Encouraging the removal of RE because you don’t have bitachon in Hashem? Well bar His children from yeshiva and He leave the yeshiva to the DOE.... same for shuls... and no I would never sign it now they aren’t considered yeshivos in my eyes anymore

amother
White

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 1:19 am
u
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
I'm actually not happy with state mandated vaccines, I do think it takes away from parents right. However I think it was what had to be done to combat the issue at the time - and ba"h it seems to be working.
But two wrongs don't make a right. Your argument makes no sense in context. It's not like by not signing this petition the vaccine mandarins will then change too
Your happy to see yeshivos be closed down? So because your kids can't go to school noone should be allowed to go to school? Can't Believe It

I must be dense. Which issue did it solve and how do you see it working?

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 1:27 am
amother [ White ] wrote:
Thanks. I will try this. I still wish people here would be more sympathetic to my plight, as I am to theirs. I'm feeling pretty awful that its motzei Tishav B'Av, and some posters herpe are responding as they are.

JUST VACCINATE YOUR KIDS....

NO MORE PLIGHT...

unexpected

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 11:27 am
soap suds wrote:
Yes, you can.

Actually, for all of those wondering if they can sign again, when I tried I got a pop up saying "this email address already signed" I guess I can sign in by a different email address, but if they are stopping same addresses from signing in, I'd imagine they don't want double signers

soap suds

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 12:25 pm
unexpected wrote:
Actually, for all of those wondering if they can sign again, when I tried I got a pop up saying "this email address already signed" I guess I can sign in by a different email address, but if they are stopping same addresses from signing in, I'd imagine they don't want double signers

She asked about signing at two different places. If you sign Pearls' letter, will Agudas Yisroel not allow you to sign theirs from the same email address?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics