Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Milchig catering Monsey

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 9:29 pm
Hi,

I am looking for a milchig caterer from monsey for a small business event that I am hosting.

I am not a huge corporate business so I would like to keep the cost down, if possible.

I would like some hot food, maybe some wraps and salad etc and I would like for them to come and set up at the event.

Anyone have any leads? Personal experience would be great Smile

Thanks!

mlc

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 9:39 pm
Definitely Eli’s bagels. I recommend them to everyone.
They are amazing across the board. Great food and great service and prices very reasonable.

*editing for disclaimer that I have no connections there whatsoever lol . But since we’ve used them once, they had been our go to Smile

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 9:45 pm
mlc wrote:
Definitely Eli’s bagels. I recommend them to everyone.
They are amazing across the board. Great food and great service and prices very reasonable.

*editing for disclaimer that I have no connections there whatsoever lol . But since we’ve used them once, they had been our go to Smile

Thank you so much for the info! I will reach out to them!

happyone

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 9:59 pm
I usually use Hava Java. food is awesome and presented beautifully for corporate events.

mlc

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 10:15 pm
happyone wrote:
I usually use Hava Java. food is awesome and presented beautifully for corporate events.

Yeah they do impressive jobs. But super pricey $$$$$

momX4

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 11:46 pm
Primavera is a great option. Primavera will have salad, pasta and drinks and it may be cheaper than Hava Java
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen