Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Which Reese's have the most PB?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 8:23 pm
As title indicates- I'm wondering which Reese's variety has the highest ratio of PB filling to chocolate. I don't like the ones that are too chocolatey. Ok, I like them, but I prefer more PB Very Happy

pesek zman

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 8:34 pm
The original ones have good PB to chocolate ratio

challahchallah

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 9:12 pm
I feel like the minis have a higher peanut butter ratio because they’re deeper relative to their diameter.

But really, this calls for a scientific taste test with many repetitions to find the true answer.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 9:24 pm
challahchallah wrote:
I feel like the minis have a higher peanut butter ratio because they’re deeper relative to their diameter.

But really, this calls for a scientific taste test with many repetitions to find the true answer.

No no, I made that mistake once and I was so disappointed! Very little PB in each one.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 11:32 pm
Reese’s peanut butter lovers! They’re a little hard to track down so I usually order them online.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 11:52 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
Reese’s peanut butter lovers! They’re a little hard to track down so I usually order them online.

Wow! I had no idea this exists. Thanks 😊 Off on a quest to track these down.

ellacoe

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 11:59 pm
OK, I am going to be brave and say this, the newish Peanut Butter M&M's (the orange bag, not the yellow peanut ones) might actually be better than Reeses Pieces. More peanut butter less shell.

Teomima

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 12:20 am
Here in Jerusalem there's a candy store in the shuk that sometimes gets random seasonal candy from the States. One time around Easter there were Reese's egg-shaped "cups" and they were amazing, large and wonderfully peanut-buttery.

heidi

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 12:46 am
Original Reese's. The minis have a thick chocolate crust on top that minimizes the taste of the peanut butter.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen