Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Transport kids from toms river to school in lakewood

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 6:41 pm
I have a group of kids that need rides. Called bunch of places who all are booked. Prodrive is fully booked. Anyone know of ANYTHING? Any car service company, (I tried some but seems like most cant transport kids to school) or van service or just any woman looking for some money (but would have to be reliable)?

If anyone knows of anything please lmk!!!
Tia!

Fabulous

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 7:52 pm
As far as I know, Toms River is supposed to provide actual bussing this year

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 7:53 pm
I think only 7 schools were approved for bussing. Mine wasnt one of them Sad

rikki 1

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 7:55 pm
I have a minivan and might be interested. You can pm me.

amother
Maroon

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 8:45 pm
Do u know which schools were approved I heard tashbar and Meoros was wondering about Bnos brocha

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 8:57 pm
Ha glad to see I’m not alone . If anyone out there is looking to start a company ,invest in some 12 or 15 passenger vans and you’ll be booked in a day

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 06 2019, 9:02 pm
rikki 1 wrote:
I have a minivan and might be interested. You can pm me.

Tysm! I pmed you

Chaya123

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 7:40 am
Did you try Lakeway, iRide? There are other drivers who advertise and I see some driving for other schools. Ask around and I'm sure you'll find. Hatzlacha!

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 8:16 am
What schools r u looking to make a van for I live in Toms river?

mom2be1

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 8:26 am
Maybe call the school to find out which other kids live near by to make a carpool?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 3:57 pm
mom2be1 wrote:
Maybe call the school to find out which other kids live near by to make a carpool?

I have a vanful of kids. I just need the van and driver

Chaya123

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 7:44 am
Either advertise you're looking for someone, or ask other schools who have such arrangements, or call the local car services and driver ads. Hatzlacha!

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 8:12 am
How many kids are we talking about if it’s for bnos brocha I might be interested in driving my van and can take 4 girls besides for mine

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 1:59 pm
I live in TR and will be driving my son to school daily because I wasn't able to find anyone to carpool with. I have 3 extra seats in my car. If it helps I can do morning run daily but can't do afternoon.
I'll give you my email address if you interested I'd rather you not know my screenname Smile

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 2:33 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
How many kids are we talking about if it’s for bnos brocha I might be interested in driving my van and can take 4 girls besides for mine

Not bnos bracha. But thanks!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 08 2019, 2:34 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
I live in TR and will be driving my son to school daily because I wasn't able to find anyone to carpool with. I have 3 extra seats in my car. If it helps I can do morning run daily but can't do afternoon.
I'll give you my email address if you interested I'd rather you not know my screenname Smile

Tysm! Idk that that would help... I happen tp drive my son too. The timing and location of his school work out with my work schedule. But my daughters doesnt work out at all. The school is far from TR, across lakewood...

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 3:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Tysm! Idk that that would help... I happen tp drive my son too. The timing and location of his school work out with my work schedule. But my daughters doesnt work out at all. The school is far from TR, across lakewood...

I will be driving my son from toms river to Lakewood close to East County line road if that helps. I have 3 extra seats.

elisheva25

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 3:50 pm
Off topic but curious , does Tom River have its own schools/ will have schools in the future ?
Or does everyone that wants to live in Tom River/Jackson area needs to go to a school on Lakewood
Not for me, but I have a friend who might have to move to that area for work, what are the school options... are there any ? Knowing all about the Lakewood school crises, what advice would you guys give ?

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Aug 14 2019, 4:33 pm
Don't move unless you're already accepted to a school
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries