Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Palm reading. What is your experience?
Previous  1  2

urban gypsy

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 9:04 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I hear the general consensus is that it's not the best idea.

So which Gadol can I go to that can give me clarity? I'm in a very difficult spot regarding my marriage. My husband is mentally ill and refuses to follow through with proper treatment and help and I need to know whether to stay or not. Raising a family in this situation obviously poses it's own set of challenges and difficulties. I feel like I need a crystal ball to guide me in many areas. Can anyone recommend an approachable gadol that I can actually have access to? I'm in a desperate situation, I'm falling apart!

Dear OP, the only one who can give you clarity in this situation is yourself. You need to go to a therapist who can help you see your situation clearly and access your innate clarity. You feel like you need a crystal ball because of black-and-white thinking that makes you feel like there is a right or wrong choice to make, and you are anxious to make the right one. But life is not a multiple choice test, it's more of a choose your own adventure story. You need to figure out who you are and what you want, and then you will trust yourself to take action. Not sure where you are located but I recommend calling RELIEF for a referral to a therapist.

Jewishfoodie

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 9:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I hear the general consensus is that it's not the best idea.

So which Gadol can I go to that can give me clarity? I'm in a very difficult spot regarding my marriage. My husband is mentally ill and refuses to follow through with proper treatment and help and I need to know wether to stay or not. Raising a family in this situation obviously poses it's own set of challenges and difficulties. I feel like I need a crystal ball to guide me in many areas. Can anyone recommend an approachable gadol that I can actually have access to? I'm in a desperate situation, I'm falling apart!

This man is a tzaddik. He speaks to women too. And his brachos are beautiful. I know someone who couldn't conceive for many years and b4 trying IVF went for a bracha. 11 months later she was a mother.
There are hundreds of stories but they are not mine to tell.

Call Rabbi Burger to make the appointment with Rabbi Moshe Milstein

It may be hard to get an appointment but well worth his guidance.

May HaShem answer all your tefillos and have a wonderful Shabbos!

Last edited by Jewishfoodie on Fri, Aug 16 2019, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 9:49 am
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
Most palm readers have excellent intuition and knowledge of psychology. They can pick up information about you by talking to you and pretending to look at your palm.

I had a palm reading and I am supposed to become very rich. I am still waiting for the money to show up. What a scam.

Op, I am sorry that you are going through a hard time but palm reading is not the answer. Perhaps go to al-anon to help you deal with your husbands illness on a daily basis. And I hope you have a rav or rebetzin to mentor you as you figure out if you should stay in the marriage or not.

Jewishfoodie

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 9:54 am
And read urban gypsy last post please. Very well said. I agree wholeheartedly

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 10:02 am
Thank you all for each and every reply. For those with gadol recommendations an extra thanks. Your responses helped me see it in a new light and for this I am so greatful!

behappy2

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 3:26 pm
You aren't allowed to read the future. I think one palm is future and one is past.

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Aug 16 2019, 3:53 pm
They say things that can happen to almost everyone:
You will lose a loved one
you will lose a lot of money
you will find someone in your life who will give you hope and help you a lot
you will struggle with....

then when things happen to you you always say, "oh, that's what this palm reader said!!! It came true!!!"
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics