Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Isn't it fascinating?

yo'ma

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 6:44 am
Fascinating, wondrous, miraculous, neat, cool, sick, or whatever you want to call it. Even if it's the natural order of things and of course obviously that's what happens, anything out there have you looked and thought about and said to yourself, wow!!!? It's a stop and smell the roses moment! Smile

The whole world and life itself, but on a simpler level, my son had to make a family tree. I was helping him and we did 7 generations. Since b'h it was too many to write each and every sibling, we just wrote x amount of siblings, but the way it branches out more and more, I just found it fascinating!

Also bread or any type of baked items. We through in all these different types of foods and it comes out, viola, to something totally different.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 6:48 am
Airplanes. Sometimes I look at them up and the sky and think its magical that they stay up with all the those people inside

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 6:52 am
I find Rainbows and identical twins Fascinating. Very Happy

Rappel

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 7:19 am
Grass, and everything moving through it. It's a whole world, right under our feet. I love stretching out on a lawn and just watching.

Angel

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 7:40 am
I find my toddler the most fascinating thing on earth. When I think of him I just smile.
Just 3 years ago I looked on the first ultrasound and there was something as little as a bean showing.
Now he is a full talking, walking miracle

etky

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 7:46 am
yo'ma wrote:
Fascinating, wondrous, miraculous, neat, cool, sick, or whatever you want to call it. Even if it's the natural order of things and of course obviously that's what happens, anything out there have you looked and thought about and said to yourself, wow!!!? It's a stop and smell the roses moment! Smile

The whole world and life itself, but on a simpler level, my son had to make a family tree. I was helping him and we did 7 generations. Since b'h it was too many to write each and every sibling, we just wrote x amount of siblings, but the way it branches out more and more, I just found it fascinating!

Also bread or any type of baked items. We through in all these different types of foods and it comes out, viola, to something totally different.

Lol. I just put up a batch of rolls and that's exactly what I was thinking.The ingredients are so basic and simple and different to the final product. Baking really is magic.

satmerer

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 7:48 am
I find ants being a fascination.

tsc3

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 1:15 pm
Angel wrote:
I find my toddler the most fascinating thing on earth. When I think of him I just smile.
Just 3 years ago I looked on the first ultrasound and there was something as little as a bean showing.
Now he is a full talking, walking miracle

I was gonna say my kids. Kh. But even more specific I find the minute they're born and come out with 10 fingers and 10 toes. Whole formed ears. Knowing right away how to suck. It's such an awe inspiring miracle. I always feel a higher being at that moment. It's this thing that grew all of these perfect little features inside me! Words can't describe it...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational