Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Baltimore- things to do with kids

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 2:43 pm
Hi I just moved to Baltimore. Can you recommend things to do with kids here? Not just the huge tourist attraction like Fort McHenry and the Aquarium. Regular Sunday trips etc. For any budget.
Tia

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 2:51 pm

aussie2

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 5:34 pm
What age kids do you have? (It would help to know ages so that I can suggest age-appropriate places..)
There are nice parks like centennial, meadowood etc..
If you have little kids they might like jtown in the jcc (which is free during the week)
There is boating in many of the nearby parks..

If you pm me I have a google doc that I can send you which has a list of local trips

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 6:31 pm
aussie2 wrote:
What age kids do you have? (It would help to know ages so that I can suggest age-appropriate places..)
There are nice parks like centennial, meadowood etc..
If you have little kids they might like jtown in the jcc (which is free during the week)
There is boating in many of the nearby parks..

If you pm me I have a google doc that I can send you which has a list of local trips

0-10
Will PM u

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 8:25 pm
In facebook - join the baltimommies group. On whatsapp, join Nshei Baltimore. You will get much better replies there.

For the little ones, under 5 - Storyville at Woodlawn library. Maryland science center is amazing. Paddle boating at the inner harbor. Amazing hikes for free - water hikes and everything. There is a ton.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 18 2019, 9:21 pm
amother [ Slateblue ] wrote:
In facebook - join the baltimommies group. On whatsapp, join Nshei Baltimore. You will get much better replies there.

For the little ones, under 5 - Storyville at Woodlawn library. Maryland science center is amazing. Paddle boating at the inner harbor. Amazing hikes for free - water hikes and everything. There is a ton.

If I give u my number can you ask the WhatsApp group to add me? Would really like to join.
I could post it and let me know when you see it and I'd remove? Or can you PM me?

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 12:43 am
storyville
jtown at jcc
bubala
lake roland
bas melech toddler open gym

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 12:47 am
Cylburn Arboretum

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 6:29 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If I give u my number can you ask the WhatsApp group to add me? Would really like to join.
I could post it and let me know when you see it and I'd remove? Or can you PM me?

I cant pm you, you are anon. If you will post under your username, I will pm you the link to join the group.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics