Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Iso simple accommodations for shabbos
Previous  1  2

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 3:31 pm
If you're sensitive to mold/ mildew make sure to inquire about that.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 3:36 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
If you're sensitive to mold/ mildew make sure to inquire about that.

I doubt that someone who is looking for simple accommodations in the mountains is overly sensitive...

amother
Orange

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 3:37 pm
amother [ Saddlebrown ] wrote:
I doubt that someone who is looking for simple accommodations in the mountains is overly sensitive...

I don't know if she's ever spent time in simple accommodations in the mountains so it may not have occurred to her to ask. That's all. If it's not relevant she can scroll on by.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 3:40 pm
amother [ Orange ] wrote:
I don't know if she's ever spent time in simple accommodations in the mountains so it may not have occurred to her to ask. That's all. If it's not relevant she can scroll on by.

I do appreciate you mentioning it. I will be sure to ask as we do have a mold allergy in the family.

I appreciate all the responses. At this point if we go it will probably be Oppenheimer. They gave a very reasonable rate when I called. Pending the mold issue.

I would really like not to have to deal with setting up and cleaning up meals. And they were also very friendly on the phone.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 3:47 pm
I don't know if this is simple enough for you, or too expensive, and you didn't say what location you are interested in, so...

I live in Cleveland, and someone here is organizing a shabbos this week, I think an hour or two away. Maybe toward NY?
Google midwest shabbos getaway.

I don't know if the food will be lavish and on a super high fancy standard like the other thread,but I can tell you that the caterers food is definitely good!

dankbar

Post Mon, Aug 19 2019, 11:38 pm
Chalet hotel might have cheaper options than other hotels but some rooms/buildings are really old if you are sensitive
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics