Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Science Museums - Lancaster

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 12:22 pm
There are two science museums in Lancaster that I get free admission to with my ASTC card- the Lancaster Science Factory and the North Museum of Nature and Science. If you've been to either one of them, do you recommend it, like is it the type of place that after an hour you're bored, or is it really interesting? If youve been to both, which one would you prefer? My kids are between 5-16. Thanks

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 1:38 pm
we went to the science factory a few years ago. I don't know if they changed it since then. we really liked it. its "simple" and not very large but we as a family prefer the "simple" science museums to the ones that are all high tech and mostly screens. We thought it was really cool.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 1:41 pm
We went to the Lancaster Science Factory a little over a year ago.. It's one big room (not huge) with a ton of hands on stuff to do.It's a small enough room that you can let the kids loose and can keep an eye on them. I went with kids ages 1-15. My kids love science and all had a blast (other than the baby). We were told it's ideal until age 13/14. My oldest said he enjoyed, but probably couldn't do more than what we did. We were there for a few hours and only left because we were hungry and needed to go eat.

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 4:32 pm
Thanks- has anyone gone to the North Museum of Nature and Science?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics