Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Cleaning help

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 8:01 pm
I am moving next week and really need cleaning help in Toms River. We are looking for 3x a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Approx 5 hours each of the weekdays and 7 hours on Friday. Any leads? I would prefer not to work through an agency but will if I have to. I’m anon bec many might figure out who I am
Bec I’ve been asking around for awhile already. Please post if you have any leads and I will pm you. Thank you so much!

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 8:15 pm
There's a WhatsApp group for finding cleaning ladies in TR. I don't know what the link is but you can try to get onto the local chats.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 20 2019, 8:49 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
There's a WhatsApp group for finding cleaning ladies in TR. I don't know what the link is but you can try to get onto the local chats.

I’ve posted several times on the chat that I’m on and no one has responded. Do you know any way I can get in that cleaning chat?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 1:31 pm
Bump

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 1:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’ve posted several times on the chat that I’m on and no one has responded. Do you know any way I can get in that cleaning chat?

I do not know. Have you asked for the link on the chat? Which chat are you on? Toms River Women?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries