Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
She didnt realize it was a chillul hashem
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:20 pm
Amen. Thanks

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:21 pm
amother [ Mauve ] wrote:
Me too, please.
I'm blown away! Mi keamcha yisroel!
In this zechus you shoukd always be on the giving end & be spared from all tzaros!

Yes! Iyh should come easy to conceive. Hope u feel well and have energy thruout your pregnancy. A smooth delivery and only nachas from your baby iyh!

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:29 pm
Amen to every single one of this OP'd brachos! Anyone need a yeshua, she's the one to give you a bracha.

A person who is shamed and does not answer has great abilities to bless others. I can't think of a better outcome to this story! May HaShem bring a yeshua to everyone who asked for one.

OP, you blow me away! Humble, kind, generous, if you have sons or daughters in shidduchim age, now's the time to say something. Anyone would be lucky to be a part of your family!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:29 pm
Any Imas out there who need a yeshua- this is for you. Maybe you be relieved of all your pain very soon! May you see Hashems hand in all you do. May you have health, physical and mental. May you be relieved of any financial burdens. May you know no more suffering.... 💖

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:35 pm
Amein OP please give me a blessing too. for all the blessings you gave. thank you!!

finallyamommy

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:42 pm
I like how this thread turned into "OP please give me a bracha." I'd like to join the bracha party if I may, and ask for a bracha to have another child.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:43 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Amein OP please give me a blessing too. for all the blessings you gave. thank you!!

May all of your tfillos be answered and your deepest desires be granted

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Any Imas out there who need a yeshua- this is for you. Maybe you be relieved of all your pain very soon! May you see Hashems hand in all you do. May you have health, physical and mental. May you be relieved of any financial burdens. May you know no more suffering.... 💖

Thank you, this is EXACTLY what I need right now. Hug

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:45 pm
finallyamommy wrote:
I like how this thread turned into "OP please give me a bracha." I'd like to join the bracha party if I may, and ask for a bracha to have another child.

Iyh you should be blessed with another child it should come to you easy, pain free and iyh soon. It should be smooth sailing from conception iyh and on...

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:46 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Thank you, this is EXACTLY what I need right now. Hug

Wishing it all and more on you 😘

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I give you a bracha that you should not only give birth to a healthy baby this year, but that your pregnancy should be easy and you should feel well the whole time. You should make it full term and have a smooth labor and delivery and you should have tremendous nachas iyh from your offspring !

Can I be included in this bracha?

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:49 pm
Honestly, I'm not sure if you were shamed. but I like getting brachos, especially from someone who likes doing mitzvos.

It sounds to me like she was speaking pure loshon hara by venting to you. It wasn't aimed at you, it was talking loshon hara to you about your rebbetzin.

You did a big mitzvah by paying for her. Try not to be mekabel the loshon hara. I don't know all the details of what was said or what happened. but maybe you could have told her that it was your idea for the rebbetzin to ask for a discount, and it was bargaining, not meant to offend anyone. Try to appease her that everyone is looking for a break and it wasn't meant as a demand or as an offense.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:50 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
May all of your tfillos be answered and your deepest desires be granted

Amein thank you and may you be zocheh to always do mitzvos and promote positivity.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:52 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
Can I be included in this bracha?

Yes same to you amother lawngreen!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:55 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Honestly, I'm not sure if you were shamed. but I like getting brachos, especially from someone who likes doing mitzvos.

It sounds to me like she was speaking pure loshon hara by venting to you. It wasn't aimed at you, it was talking loshon hara to you about your rebbetzin.

You did a big mitzvah by paying for her. Try not to be mekabel the loshon hara. I don't know all the details of what was said or what happened. but maybe you could have told her that it was your idea for the rebbetzin to ask for a discount, and it was bargaining, not meant to offend anyone. Try to appease her that everyone is looking for a break and it wasn't meant as a demand or as an offense.

I don't feel I was shamed either... im walking away from this saying that I kept shalom between a hard working women who feels taken advantage of and underappreciated and a rebitzen who doesnt have the means to buy something she wanted and hopfully taking away any bad feelings by paying her the price she was asking for..

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:55 pm
Wow op! Like it was already said I am blown away by your willingness to go above and beyond! Hashem should help you to always be on the giving end....
Amein to all the brochos this wonderful ima gave!

Chayalle

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 2:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I don't feel I was shamed either... im walking away from this saying that I kept shalom between a hard working women who feels taken advantage of and underappreciated and a rebitzen who doesnt have the means to buy something she wanted and hopfully taking away any bad feelings by paying her the price she was asking for..

This is TREMENDOUS! Like the Talmidim of Aharon HaKohen - Ohev Shalom V'rodef Shalom....unbelievable! May there be more people like you in Klal Yisrael. I am inspired!

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 3:01 pm
May I please have a bracha that my daughter should find the right shidduch b'karov? Please...we are struggling and can use any assistance we can get. Ty!

zaq

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 3:04 pm
First off, you are a very special person and may the KBH give you success in your business and make it possible for you to continue doing the tremendous chassadim that you do.

Which woman did you feel committed a chilul? I don’t see it either way. The customer was honest about her limited means. She wasn’t asking for a handout ( and if she were, that’s a rachmones, not a chilul), she was asking for a price she could afford. Even if she were a millionaire trying to chisel, it would be disgusting behavior, but hardly a chilul Hashem. And the seamstress, well, this is her parnassah. If she can’t afford to give a better price, she can’t. Where do you see a chilul Hashem ? What she is guilty of here is a bad attitude, lashon hara or rechilus, maybe a touch of onaas devarim towards you, but hardly chilul hashem.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 21 2019, 3:08 pm
Chayalle wrote:
This is TREMENDOUS! Like the Talmidim of Aharon HaKohen - Ohev Shalom V'rodef Shalom....unbelievable! May there be more people like you in Klal Yisrael. I am inspired!

Chayalle - I didnt have a chance to respond to your 1st post but ty for writing that out and expressing it so well. When I hung up the phone I was thinking is it possible that maybe it was just a big chillul hashem?!. Ty for helping me see it from the other side and being able to see it in an unbaised light!
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics