Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
She didnt realize it was a chillul hashem
Previous  1  2  3  4

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 12:24 am
I think it's time we let poor OP go to sleep. You, OP have been a super trooper today! May every single bracha you gave come true tenfold and my you yourself be zocheh to see all the brachos come true one day!

You are a very kind lady and I wish you didn't hide behind amother but I respect your privacy.

Hug Hug Hug Hug

You made a lot of people happy today, you gave a lot of people hope and you had a beautiful thread. It made me proud to read this inspirational thread...

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 7:59 am
Amen! May we all merit personal yeshuos and besuros tovos in the next year!

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 8:02 am
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Amen! May we all merit personal yeshuos and besuros tovos in the next year!

Amen!!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 8:42 am
zaq wrote:
First off, you are a very special person and may the KBH give you success in your business and make it possible for you to continue doing the tremendous chassadim that you do.

Which woman did you feel committed a chilul? I don’t see it either way. The customer was honest about her limited means. She wasn’t asking for a handout ( and if she were, that’s a rachmones, not a chilul), she was asking for a price she could afford. Even if she were a millionaire trying to chisel, it would be disgusting behavior, but hardly a chilul Hashem. And the seamstress, well, this is her parnassah. If she can’t afford to give a better price, she can’t. Where do you see a chilul Hashem ? What she is guilty of here is a bad attitude, lashon hara or rechilus, maybe a touch of onaas devarim towards you, but hardly chilul hashem.

The woman who was venting was talking about the chilul Hashem. Totally don't get it myself and makes me feel bad for whatever stress this broker's under/the fact that she sees things the way she does.

I stopped liking posts about 8 in on the first page. I feel like every post has been likeworthy.
OP, you have a long time to go till after 120 but you will be welcomed then into a very special sorority of seamstresses, including - led by? - Sarah Schenirer.

And amein to all brachos and thanks for those that apply to me. (See your post on p. 2 at 2:29.) V'gam lachem.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 10:47 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Amen!!

Thank you jewish foodie for all the nice posts you wrote on this thread 😄 the positivity all started with ur 1st comment 💖
I want to remain anonymous for the sake of others involved etc...
And regarding shidduchim im barely just out of that stage myself! I have 2 toddlers bh!

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 11:58 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you jewish foodie for all the nice posts you wrote on this thread 😄 the positivity all started with ur 1st comment 💖
I want to remain anonymous for the sake of others involved etc...
And regarding shidduchim im barely just out of that stage myself! I have 2 toddlers bh!

Laugh You come across as so mature!! Your kids are fortunate to have such a special ima.. Okay, they'll wait until ur kids are in shidduchim.. Worth the wait, totally!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics