Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Help - need to get rid of diarrhea ASAP

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 2:59 pm
I am at a hotel that has a piece of exercise equipment I am thinking of buying. I want to try it out unfortunately I have gas and diarrhea. Help. Any quick fixes? I can't go to the gym. like this.

ectomorph

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 3:01 pm
Imodium

pesek zman

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 3:01 pm
As above. And a probiotic

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 3:04 pm
No pharmacies around, and I can't go out like this. I need to cure it with food. I am afraid to make things worse. I have 3 hours. Would cheese work? I have a banana. I could make rice.

satmerer

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 3:21 pm
definitely anything fiber.

amother
Red

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 3:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No pharmacies around, and I can't go out like this. I need to cure it with food. I am afraid to make things worse. I have 3 hours. Would cheese work? I have a banana. I could make rice.

Dairy is a bad idea.

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 3:30 pm
Cheese is terrible

You need to be on the BRAT diet.
Bananas
Rice (plain)
Applesauce
Tea and toast

If you eat anything else your stomach will plotz.

Can’t be that there’s no pharmacy near a hotel. Imodium will control the diahrea.

oliveoil

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 3:43 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am at a hotel that has a piece of exercise equipment I am thinking of buying. I want to try it out unfortunately I have gas and diarrhea. Help. Any quick fixes? I can't go to the gym. like this.

Can you just wait and get a guest pass for a day to a local gym once you're back home and feeling better?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 4:36 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
Cheese is terrible

You need to be on the BRAT diet.
Bananas
Rice (plain)
Applesauce
Tea and toast

If you eat anything else your stomach will plotz.

Can’t be that there’s no pharmacy near a hotel. Imodium will control the diahrea.

Nothing that is open that isn't a 15 walk. I don't feel well enough to be away from a toilet. They have no toilets on the pharmacy/supermarket.

amother
Chocolate

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 4:41 pm
BRAT diet but also stay hydrated. Dehydration can cause diarrhea. (And then the diarrhea dehydrates you further making everything worse).

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 6:20 pm
Flour with water . Best cure.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 6:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Nothing that is open that isn't a 15 walk. I don't feel well enough to be away from a toilet. They have no toilets on the pharmacy/supermarket.

If you're that sick it really doesn't seem like the time to be prioritizing trying out gym equipment...

eyenme

Post Thu, Aug 22 2019, 9:52 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
If you're that sick it really doesn't seem like the time to be prioritizing trying out gym equipment...

I agree that you're in no shape for the gym at the moment & Immodium works best along with the BRATTY diet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise