Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Which job has branches in brooklyn and lakewood and monsey

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 25 2019, 11:47 am
I work in healthcare. I dont have a degree I am involved with many tasks of health care including results and approvals but have done many other health care tasks at my previous company. Letters, templates of scheduling etc etc. Id like to change jobs to a health care conpany or any other field that
A) Provides medical insurance like I have now and
B) Accomodates and transfers to different branches like lakewwod monsey etc

I live in Brooklyn and want to change to a different Brooklyn job for the sake of when I move out of Brooklyn that company can fransfer me. Any ideas? For now it looks like our destination will be lakewood. Do companies have a minimum amount of time employed to transfer? it will not be before 18 months probably

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Aug 25 2019, 11:49 am
Hamaspik has in Brooklyn and Monsey. Roth & Company has Brooklyn and Lakewood and may later expand to Monsey.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 30 2019, 11:46 am
Any more please? Any hospital that has a branch or clinic in Manhattan or brooklyn but also has close to monsey if I buy there? or staten island if I buy in Lakewood? I am I Brooklyn and will be moving from Brooklyn to monsey or lakewood
IYH

shmosmom

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 7:38 am
I may have an idea, a company I worked for has locations in all above mentioned communities. Can you PM me cuz you're anonymous?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating