Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Yeshiva ruach chaim in flatbush
Previous  1  2

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 8:25 pm
RBV wrote:
What kind of families send there ? How is limudei koidesh and chol? How they handle things ?

It’s very very mixed from somewhat chasidish to just plain frum. Hebrew and English education is typical. Nothing bad, nothing special. The specialty of the school lies in the small, warm classes. The Menahel knows every single kid well. Every issue is dealt with nicely and promptly. Rebeim and teachers are very nice and warm and caring as well. Kids get personal attention and the school is very biachdus because it’s so small. Kids from all grades play together. They always strive for better with different English and Hebrew ideas and are always working on middos, schoolwide

RBV

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 8:30 pm
Wow thanks. Thinking of switching my son from different school we are somewhat chassidish and looking for a mixed crowd. Thank you again for your reply.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 8:54 pm
gold21 wrote:
Does anyone have info on this boys elementary school? I am wondering: what kind of parent body it attracts, are people generally happy there or not really so happy, is the staff warm and responsive or not so amazing, are the classes small or large, and if you would recommend it to others. Can you pm me or post? thanks!!

My dh’s There. Very frum, for the most part, they won’t accept you if you are modern in any way, they ask if you have tv. What I like is if there’s any issue they try to get on it right away which is something harder to find with a bigger school. It’s just elementary so a bit of a pain when it comes to high school.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 8:56 pm
amother wrote:
Is Rabbi klor well liked?

That’s a question that is open to lashon Hara.

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 9:00 pm
amother wrote:
It’s very very mixed from somewhat chasidish to just plain frum. Hebrew and English education is typical. Nothing bad, nothing special. The specialty of the school lies in the small, warm classes. The Menahel knows every single kid well. Every issue is dealt with nicely and promptly. Rebeim and teachers are very nice and warm and caring as well. Kids get personal attention and the school is very biachdus because it’s so small. Kids from all grades play together. They always strive for better with different English and Hebrew ideas and are always working on middos, schoolwide

I agree but I’d add, if you’re in any way even slightly modern, don’t bother applying, they won’t accept you. When you come for your interview they will have already done serious checking into you, in ways I couldn’t believe.

RBV

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 9:06 pm
amother wrote:
I agree but I’d add, if you’re in any way even slightly modern, don’t bother applying, they won’t accept you. When you come for your interview they will have already done serious checking into you, in ways I couldn’t believe.

Pls you scared 😱 me already. Like what ??? And pls determine slightly modern.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Aug 28 2019, 1:37 am
DO they have transportation to Kensington.

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Aug 28 2019, 7:42 am
They merged with Torah temima. There is no ruach Chaim anymore.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries