Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift(poem)help to therapist

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 26 2019, 12:06 pm
hi, in the past when I needed a poem for my daughter you guys helped me write something up that was beyond beautiful! I was amazed at the chesed and willingness to help and beauty of the poem.

so now I need another poem to some very devoted therapists that my daughter had this year speech and ot. can you please help again? they were both very helpful and my daughter did great progress. im looking to just thank them and I will be baking something and im not buying anything special just a small snack package that I want to wrap nicely and add a nice poem. because that poem will last with them. I want them to know how much I appreciate their help and how hard they worked and that all is appreciated. thanks so much in advance!

p,s, they are not jewish so no hebrew. just simple english. thanks a ton!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:17 pm
[b]please help me anyone? so many talented ladies here. im going to my daughters therapist tomorrow and I need it for tonight cuz tomorrow I already have to have it ready. please help !!!!!!!!!

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 4:26 pm
OP,
If you PM me I can try to write one up . But I need more details as I like to make my poems more personal.
The specific things that you are thankful for. If there are any special things they did for your daughter that you want to mention. How they helped your daughter etc.
but PM sooner than later so that I can set some time aside to write it.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 8:14 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
OP,
If you PM me I can try to write one up . But I need more details as I like to make my poems more personal.
The specific things that you are thankful for. If there are any special things they did for your daughter that you want to mention. How they helped your daughter etc.
but PM sooner than later so that I can set some time aside to write it.

it doesnt need to be anything personal. they were very good therapists. just something nice and warm. one was a OT and one a speech therapist. I would not want to pm you as I want to keep information about my daughter private. thanks so much!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 8:20 pm
the ot therapist helped my daughter overcome her anxiety and confidence in herself and speech therapist(jill) helped my daughter understand speech related concept for receptive language delay. so she understands what is being told to her. both of them were very caring and devoted and intuitive and very professional. my daughter loved going and looked forward to going especially the ot (nicole). the ot was always there to help me make up any sessions that were being missed or needed to be replaced she was very accomodating about it. she tried to speak to my daughter even though she is not jewish she tried to make me and my daughter very comfortable about yiddish concepts she used our terms of mommy and tatty, and yom tov, and bubby and zeidy she took an interest in our personal lives to make us feel as comfortabel as possible. shes a truly good therapist. she worked with me and my daughter how to overcome her anxiety and she was very good.

this is the basic information. im writing it here so you get the picture

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 8:25 pm
really I wouldnt want you to mention the anxiety in the poem. just that she built miriams confidence and trust in others. she taught me very good strategies and to understand my daughter. she is truly a therapist you would want for your child.

her speech therapist (didnt accomplish that much that I wanted because of the plan that the center laid out for my daughter so it wasnt the therapist fault. I just think she did the best she could with in the parameters of what she was told.)

and she definitely built my daughters vocabulary to express herself better. she helped her understand many concepts.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 9:11 pm
Dear Therapist,

As Miriam’s therapy comes to the end of a very successful year
I’d like to take the opportunity to thank you for your kind and professional care
You always made sure to speak to Miriam in a way that she felt comfortable and at ease
You devoted yourself to her needs and have been eager to please
Our daughter looked forward to every one of her therapy sessions
The positive experience you provided left a great impression
You always fit her into your schedule no matter the circumstance
And if needed, made up missed sessions whenever you had a chance
We are deeply grateful for your devotion and dedication
And for that we want to express our sincerest appreciation
And for that we want to express our sincerest appreciation
No words or gifts can adequately express
How thankful we are to you for Miriam’s success

(I’m not sure if you need two separate poems or if you could work off the above. Whatever you wish. I didn’t see your posts until now. )

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Aug 27 2019, 9:13 pm
I accidentally repeated one line twice just remove that . It’s not allowing me to edit for some reason

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 28 2019, 12:43 pm
oh my you aree so talented. and a great writer! thank you so much for your time and giving of yourself to help me may hashem bless you with all your hearts desires! thank you again. no I cant thank you enough! thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics