Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
S/O Ateres Tziporah, same OP

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 29 2019, 8:39 pm
Im thinking of all the Lakewood and Lakewood area Imamothers, if this pulls at your heartstrings, like it does mine, maybe theres some of us here who are wealthy enough that they can either alone, or with other wealthy people, afford to straighten this out for these girls and their families, who would definitely suffer a lifetime. Maybe they can bring it up to their husbands, and when they and their DHs are davening this coming R'H and Y"K they can remember how much anguish they saved for so many and stand tall and proud, and ask Hashem to be repaid.

I dont live in Lakewood but my DD who was kicked out of school had to readjust with a new school, and losing old friends, and it led to her going OTD.

Please lets not mix this up with vaccination issues or other issues that can lead to the thread getting locked. Vaccination issues are Dept of Health issues, and afaik cant be solved by private people. If you want to discuss vaccination, start a new thread, please. Thanks.

watergirl

Post Thu, Aug 29 2019, 8:43 pm
I opened the first thread so I am locking this one. No need to have two of the same topic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics