Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Buying a sheital

twolilgirlies

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 10:10 pm
I'd like to purchase a new wig (first time in many years). I'm looking for a bargain so would go to one of these backroom sales etc. Is it funny to go on my own to pick one out? I'd need help making sure I'm making the right choice but don't have any relative or friend to go with.

would the saleslady find it normal for me to walk in on my own? and hopefully help me?

A1wife

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 10:25 pm
Sure you could go yourself. Why not? Unless you're very fickle minded...
Salesladies are meant to assist you.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Aug 12 2019, 10:41 pm
I've gone myself!
Come with pictures or a firm idea of what you want in mind. Don't let yourself be swayed in a direction you don't really want to do, or you'll end up regretting it. Be firm when you tell the salelady what sort of piece you're looking for. Hatzlocha

rgh

Post Tue, Aug 13 2019, 10:22 am
suggestion for you, I've been looking into purchasing one from china they are much much cheaper than buying from a sheitel macher here, and the hair is comparable quality; however, it does take a loooottt of time and research, so if you dont have that, I guess stick to the regular sheitel machers.

mam

Post Fri, Aug 30 2019, 2:11 pm
Hi I’m looking recommendations for Rivky rottenberg feed back &how she cuts I’m looking by new wigI appreciate her number pls .....

mam

Post Fri, Aug 30 2019, 2:15 pm
I’m looking by new wig I wannna here feed back from Frumy from monsey & her number please& what’s last name anyone used her reasently
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels