Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
S/o- besides for vaccines what else could it be?
Previous  1  2  3

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 1:35 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Moreover, these statistics on the epidemiology of schizophrenia were the same in the 1950s, when only the smallpox vaccine was given.

Your credibility falls every time you post.

You don't have good reading comprehension.

SouthernBubby tried to make the case that severe non-verbal autism has not increased, it was just labeled as schizophrenia.

But 1:150 children did NOT have schizophrenia in the 1950s and 1:150 DO have severe non-verbal autism today. So the theory that severe non-verbal autism did not increase, we just used to call it schizophrenia is proven incorrect.

Raisin

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 1:37 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I have an 11 year old grandson with severe, regressive, non-verbal autism. Every time I have asked if they noticed anything different after he got his shots, his parents said "no". So we don't know what caused it. He was born slightly early and she may have been sick during the pregnancy. I was open to anything and even if vaccines were found to play a role, the question would be what is different about these kids because the average kid is vaccinated and lives a normal life.
I don't know how much we can estimate how often a disease occurred before records are kept. It more than likely was less than today but maybe more of them died during childhood.

I also have a nephew with autism who symptoms began before he received any vaccines. (for unrelated reasons his mother delayed vaccinating him)

Raisin

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 1:42 pm
People with autism are probably more likely to get married and have children today, hence the likliehood of passing it on to their kids. And obviously, more kids are getting diagnosed and getting the help they need. And BH for that! I am sure you all know, as I do, adults with ASD who deperately need some intervention but its probably too late.

Allergies - kids on farms have less allergies. All the disinfenctent that people use maybe be contributing towards your children's allergies. A sterile enviroment is not always better. People tend to have smaller families now, so cleaner houses.

I agree the standard diet high in white flour, corn syrup, meat, fat is also extremely unhealthy.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 1:43 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

SouthernBubby tried to make the case that severe non-verbal autism has not increased, it was just labeled as schizophrenia.

But 1:150 children did NOT have schizophrenia in the 1950s and 1:150 DO have severe non-verbal autism today. So the theory that severe non-verbal autism did not increase, we just used to call it schizophrenia is proven incorrect.

What I meant was that it was impossible to get an accurate picture of what happened with autism because it was grouped with schizophrenia. People often put such kids in asylums early in life and I can't imagine that they survived long there.
What we know is that the epidemics of the past killed and disabled many people.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 1:44 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Wrong! I did consider that it could be something else (gmo, pesticides, wifi).
After careful research, here is why I believe Vaccines are the MAIN cause (NOT only cause):

How careful was your research? What do you call research? Please explain.

Quote:

Because vaccines are the only substance that:

1. Thousands of parents state that their healthy, typically developing child developed high fever, seizures right after vaccination and then regressed into autism. No other substance (GMO, WIFI, etc) is reported with that effect.

You have posted this so many times. It is a fallacious argument. This just is an example of the "full moon" fallacy. People tend to link conditions that occur with events that they notice and remember occurring. Everybody remembers taking their kids to the doctor for shots. Few people pay attention to the wifi that is on in their houses or their neighbors' houses all day. (I'm not saying wifi causes anything, by the way, just pointing out that there are so many possible causes.)

Here's an example of this kind of fallacious reasoning, which has been thoroughly debunked: People used to think that physical trauma to the breast was one of the causes of breast cancer. Why? Because when patients would feel a lump, they'd often remember that they had bumped into something a week or so earlier. Of course, bumping into something isn't the cause of breast cancer. The cause is usually a mutated gene that allows abnormal cells to multiply quickly or doesn't allow normal killer cells to get rid of the abnormal cells. That process starts long, long before the patient feels a lump in her breast.

This is the kind of argument you're making. It's just silly.

Most of your other arguments fail for similar reasons. The insert mentions that autism has been observed. Yes, because many people fall prey to the full moon fallacy. And so on.

Surely you realize how silly your arguments are, and how little attention people are paying to them. But repeatedly posting them doesn't make your arguments any better. It just makes you sound desperate and frantic.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Sun, Sep 01 2019, 1:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:

My reading comprehension is just fine.

Indeed, the presence of schizophrenia was about 1:100 in the 1950s.

Let me add that I am not arguing for or against the theory that autism is a precursor of schizophrenia. I find it an interesting theory that may partially explain some cases, because a former classmate who had all the symptoms of ASD as a child was unfortunately diagnosed with schizophrenia in her 20s, but I have no idea whether there is anything to it.

I quote the figures on the frequency of schizophrenia because it speaks to #BestBubby's credibility. She was so far off in her claimed figures. She was off by more than three orders of magnitude. And this is a figure that is very easy to look up.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics