Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Ex-vaxxer what will do now?
  Previous  1  2  3 17 18  19  20  Next

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 3:47 pm
JoyInTheMorning wrote:
Many diseases have asymptomatic carriers. A classic case is polio. Out of every 100 people infected with polio, more than 70 won't have any symptoms at all. Around 25 will have symptoms, but these are usually very mild, akin to a mild stomach bug. The dreaded complications of polio only develop in a handful of those infected, around half a percent. The fact that so many were asymptomatic carriers is precisely why polio could spread so quickly.

But the polio vaccine has been a stunning success. It has been eradicated in the US, and almost eradicated worldwide.

Nearly every disease has asymptomatic carriers. Think about all those families that come down with viruses, where some kids get sick and some are perfectly fine. Pertussis also has asymptomatic carriers. The trouble with the DTaP vaccine is that it is not effective enough. But clearly, the vaccine, even if only partly effective, does not increase the number of asymptomatic carriers, because more people would become asymptomatic carriers if there were no vaccine. Further, as nchr has pointed out, a vaccinated asymptomatic carrier is less able to transmit the virus than a non-vaccinated asymptomatic carrier because of the reduced viral load.

The link nchr posted quite disagrees with your assessment. I'd love if you could provide a source for your take on this.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 4:02 pm
amother [ Pewter ] wrote:
Did you follow this conversation at all? We are talking about silent carriers, which means they are asymptomatic and yet can infect others.

if they are asymptomatic - how are they infecting others?

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 4:07 pm
The link nchr posted quite disagrees with your assessment. I'd love if you could provide a source for your take on this.

Can we talk about your sources for

Quote:
Further, it is being regularly reported by those lucky enough to be face-to-face with their lawmakers that many don’t even want to vote on this bill but feel immense pressure from their Democrat leadership and their big special interest fundraisers and donors to vote ‘yes,'”

where is the primary reporting?

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 4:08 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
if they are asymptomatic - how are they infecting others.

The same way chicken pox can be transmitted before the person is symptomatic. The virus/ bacteria is in the body before the person knows about it. During the measles outbreak, many hysterical people were busy yelling that if you are unvaccinated you might be transmitting the disease even before you are showing symptoms. (which happens not to be true for measles.) Interesting how people remember this piece of information when its convenient but when it comes to pertussis's asymptomatic transmission nobody talks about it.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 4:12 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
The same way chicken pox can be transmitted before the person is symptomatic. The virus/ bacteria is in the body before the person knows about it. During the measles outbreak, many hysterical people were busy yelling that if you are unvaccinated you might be transmitting the disease even before you are showing symptoms. (which happens not to be true for measles.) Interesting how people remember this piece of information when its convenient but when it comes to pertussis's asymptomatic transmission nobody talks about it.

Spare me the "interesting how" lectures....

Is the answer to my question sneezing?

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 4:17 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Spare me the "interesting how" lectures....

Is the answer to my question sneezing?

No. You can be completely asymptomatic and still be a carrier.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 4:19 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
No. You can be completely asymptomatic and still be a carrier.

No - not sneezing - then what?

how is the completely asymptomatic carrier of the virus spreading it (transmission)?

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:04 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
where is the primary reporting?

Here's the link:
https://californiaglobe.com/se.....bill/

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:04 pm
I only read through half of the pages. I just can't read more. Just wanted to pipe in and say I stopped vaxxing after my third baby had a seizure. I didn't put the pieces together right away and for sure no doctor mentioned causation so I also vaxxed my next child in the beginning. I never reported the injury so nothing is added to the injury statistic. Most don't correlate the issues unless they die right away unfortunately. I totally believe SIDS is vaccine related. No doctor can say why it happens and we know that many infant deaths are labeled such eventhough it's obvious it's from a bad vaccine reaction.

Then I started doing a lot of my own research and refused to vaccinate anymore. I lived in Israel already by this time but if I were still living in the US and they would have forced me to vax again, I would have moved to Israel for that reason alone.Who cares what one can afford? To take care of more injured children one can't afford either. Everyone should be coming soon anyway, what if this is the way Hashem is sending you a message that it is time to come?

This injured child also has PANDAS, ADHD, anxieties, tics and other signs of neurological and facial damage. His symptoms are mild compared to other cases I read about and I think that's because I stopped vaxxing before he got more shots. He was always sick as a baby and showed the first sign of facial injury after the hospital shot, I just never knew then.

I, as a mother, can notice details in my child who never received a vaccine verses the ones who did. Doesn't matter if my doctor doesn't think there's a relation. Things like ear infections, asthma, ADHD were triggered from what the vaccine does to our immune systems. My unvaxxed one is the only one who never suffered an ear infection and therefore never needed antibiotics and therefore has a much better gut health and on and on. The difference in her development is so obvious. She is exactly like my child with PANDAS in looks and personality and since genes are shared, I would never vax her. I keep her away from sick kids as much as possible.

I believe parents telling their own stories over pharmaceutical companies and doctors who have no choice but to follow protocol. I feel terrible for the doctors who definitely know but can't change or risk losing their license. I believe nurses who used to be pro until they saw too many things happen or had it happen to their own.

From my own health issues, I learned not to trust doctors explicitly and to do my own research as only alternative venues have helped me with my issues. There is no totally safe medication out there, people have to learn the risks and not be lazy with going the harder way about it to avoid long term side effects from a med or treatment that was supposed to help. Search for the truth.

We need moshiach to sort out all of the truths from the falsehoods. I believe this issue is one of the main ones today that is hiding the truth. I doubt I am going to convince anyone otherwise with my post but the more people who say they've experienced it first hand, the better so you realize it's more prevalent than what's recorded in any statistical information. Someone who doesn't do their own research nowadays is just playing with fire as there is so much craziness in the world. I asked a huge rav if he still recommends vaccinating as I had an injury in my family and he said if Hashem opens up your eyes to a truth, that's the way you should go. If you don't think twice about it, you are obviously meant to vaccinate but if you find out ugliness and falseness in the way in your research and especially personal injury or death, for sure go in the way Hashem sent you. There is a reason Hashem opened your eyes. Each person, if they believe they are protecting their child, whether to vax for that reason or not to vax for that reason, needs to go where Hashem sends them. As long as you don't ignore the truth.

I am not providing sources or stating facts that I wish to debate on. Just saying my story so you know there are more of us out there who are dealing with the life long aftermath of vaccine injury. I'm not sure I would reply if anyone replies to me nastily so don't bother please.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:11 pm
Here's the link:
https://californiaglobe.com/se.....bill/

I'm referring to the regular reporting
Quote:
by those lucky enough to be face-to-face with their lawmakers that many don’t even want to vote on this bill but feel immense pressure from their Democrat leadership and their big special interest fundraisers and donors to vote

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:13 pm
Wheat, I'm so sorry for what you and your child went through. It's heartbreaking that people like you are silenced by "How do you know it's the vaccines?" and "It's coincidental" and "OK, so you're child is the 1 in a million who get an adverse reaction to vaccines."

Unfortunately I know others in your position. When my friend's baby stopped breathing, turned blue, called Hatzala TWICE on two different nights of receiving two different rounds of shots (at 6 months and at 9 months), her doctor told her that it's coincidental. She said that worse than knowing she almost lost her child was the doctor's denial of the clear connection to the shots.

I hope one day our laws will acknowledge the multitudes of silenced ones around us.

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:14 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking for. I provided the link of the article where that quote is from so that you can go after the source yourself.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:25 pm
Amother Wheat, stories like yours should be the focus of laws that protect people both from vaccine injury and from harmful epidemics. By sticking to the matter at hand, rather than groups that circulate such bizarre propaganda that it's automatically disregarded, people might get further in coming up with laws that everyone can live with.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:28 pm
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking for. I provided the link of the article where that quote is from so that you can go after the source yourself.

I'll explain. You pulled a quote from a man named Jonathan Lockwood who said

"Further, it is being regularly reported by those lucky enough to be face-to-face with their lawmakers that many don’t even want to vote on this bill but feel immense pressure from their Democrat leadership and their big special interest fundraisers and donors to vote ‘yes,'”

and I asked for some evidence of his claim.

Jonathan Lockwood isn't a particularity reliable source of information.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:49 pm
HUH? Can you explain this please?

Basically, most people are not massively opposed to big pharma because they use the products, the same way people don't avoid Amazon to support their local businesses even if they should.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 5:51 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Basically, most people are not massively opposed to big pharma because they use the products, the same way people don't avoid Amazon to support their local businesses even if they should.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/a.....-jews

Maybe they shop on amazon TO support their local businesses Smile

southernbubby

Post Wed, Sep 04 2019, 6:04 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/leticiamiranda/amazon-orthodox-jews

Maybe they shop on amazon TO support their local businesses Smile

Wow, I should shop on Amazon more often. Today I bought from The Man with the Truck which is almost the same.😉

nchr

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 12:14 am

No. There were many more cases before vaccination. However, there has been an increase in cases due to aP v the two vaccine, which explains why we need a better vaccine that is well tolerated like the aP but as effective as the wP. Without vaccination there would be thousands or tens of thousands of more cases and more severe cases. One of the links I posted graphed that nicely.

Non vaxxers should want everyone else vaxxing because it lessens the chance of their unvaxxed kids being exposed to vaccine preventable illness, or in the case of pertussis, a smaller viral load. I know a woman from Washington who does not vaccinate, except for pertussis, and she recently has not allowed unvaccinated children to play with her daughter because of the measles outbreak. She said her pediatrician advised her of this, and he is a pretty active pro choice anti vax doctor so it is interesting.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 4:41 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
I only read through half of the pages. I just can't read more. Just wanted to pipe in and say I stopped vaxxing after my third baby had a seizure. I didn't put the pieces together right away and for sure no doctor mentioned causation so I also vaxxed my next child in the beginning. I never reported the injury so nothing is added to the injury statistic. Most don't correlate the issues unless they die right away unfortunately. I totally believe SIDS is vaccine related. No doctor can say why it happens and we know that many infant deaths are labeled such eventhough it's obvious it's from a bad vaccine reaction.

Then I started doing a lot of my own research and refused to vaccinate anymore. I lived in Israel already by this time but if I were still living in the US and they would have forced me to vax again, I would have moved to Israel for that reason alone.Who cares what one can afford? To take care of more injured children one can't afford either. Everyone should be coming soon anyway, what if this is the way Hashem is sending you a message that it is time to come?

This injured child also has PANDAS, ADHD, anxieties, tics and other signs of neurological and facial damage. His symptoms are mild compared to other cases I read about and I think that's because I stopped vaxxing before he got more shots. He was always sick as a baby and showed the first sign of facial injury after the hospital shot, I just never knew then.

I, as a mother, can notice details in my child who never received a vaccine verses the ones who did. Doesn't matter if my doctor doesn't think there's a relation. Things like ear infections, asthma, ADHD were triggered from what the vaccine does to our immune systems. My unvaxxed one is the only one who never suffered an ear infection and therefore never needed antibiotics and therefore has a much better gut health and on and on. The difference in her development is so obvious. She is exactly like my child with PANDAS in looks and personality and since genes are shared, I would never vax her. I keep her away from sick kids as much as possible.

I believe parents telling their own stories over pharmaceutical companies and doctors who have no choice but to follow protocol. I feel terrible for the doctors who definitely know but can't change or risk losing their license. I believe nurses who used to be pro until they saw too many things happen or had it happen to their own.

From my own health issues, I learned not to trust doctors explicitly and to do my own research as only alternative venues have helped me with my issues. There is no totally safe medication out there, people have to learn the risks and not be lazy with going the harder way about it to avoid long term side effects from a med or treatment that was supposed to help. Search for the truth.

We need moshiach to sort out all of the truths from the falsehoods. I believe this issue is one of the main ones today that is hiding the truth. I doubt I am going to convince anyone otherwise with my post but the more people who say they've experienced it first hand, the better so you realize it's more prevalent than what's recorded in any statistical information. Someone who doesn't do their own research nowadays is just playing with fire as there is so much craziness in the world. I asked a huge rav if he still recommends vaccinating as I had an injury in my family and he said if Hashem opens up your eyes to a truth, that's the way you should go. If you don't think twice about it, you are obviously meant to vaccinate but if you find out ugliness and falseness in the way in your research and especially personal injury or death, for sure go in the way Hashem sent you. There is a reason Hashem opened your eyes. Each person, if they believe they are protecting their child, whether to vax for that reason or not to vax for that reason, needs to go where Hashem sends them. As long as you don't ignore the truth.

I am not providing sources or stating facts that I wish to debate on. Just saying my story so you know there are more of us out there who are dealing with the life long aftermath of vaccine injury. I'm not sure I would reply if anyone replies to me nastily so don't bother please.

PANDAS comes from untreated strep, not from vaxxing. How do you know that all or most of the symptoms your child is suffering from do not come from PANDAS?

This is the major issue many of us have with vaccine injury stories. It's not that we discount the symptoms you see in your children. It's that we believe there are many other possible causes. The symptoms I hear reported are consistent with PANDAS. In my experience, strep is often under treated. I've had doctors miss the diagnosis because the rapid strep test didn't pick it up. The sensitivity rate is only 90-95%. And I know crazy crunchy types who refuse to take their kids to the doctor when they have sore throats because they don't want to give their kids antibiotics.

I hope your child improves. But I'd encourage you to seek out treatment for PANDAS, even if it does involve more antibiotics and other allopathic remedies.

Edited to add: A lot of the symptoms you describe are also consistent with untreated Lyme disease.

JoyInTheMorning

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 4:48 am
southernbubby wrote:

I think most people aren't opposed to big pharma because their products help them lead healthier lives. It's clear to me that big pharma has for the last few years engaged in evil practices, especially in making crucial medications like insulin unaffordable. And I think overall it would be great if we could avoid medication by making lifestyle changes. But there are many of us who even though we hate taking meds, benefit tremendously from antihypertensives, cardiac meds, asthma meds, etc. The pharmaceutical industry has benefitted tens of millions of Americans.
Page 18 of 20   Previous  1  2  3 17 18  19  20  Next Recent Topics