Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Jewish S-x Offender Deported to Arab Yemen - from Israel
Previous  1  2  3

imasoftov

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 11:52 am
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
I dont know whats happening today, but 2 of the 3 had MANY victims who were trying hard to get them extradited.

What did those efforts consist of?

ora_43

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 12:16 pm
amother [ Hotpink ] wrote:
One is very famous (was a child therapist), and many want him extradited. For sure 2 out of the 3 I know had people who want them extradited (second was either a social worker or a Bar Mitzvah teacher, I cant recall).

Are you talking about the bar mitzva teacher who ran away to Har Nof? That was a whole story here, too.

But he's an Israeli citizen who already served his prison time in the US. No way to extradite him (because nobody is asking), and no way to kick him out.

In general Israel does extradite pedophiles. Malka Leifer is the exception that proves the rule - she's managed to not be extradited only by faking severe mental illness (which she was (allegedly) only able to do with help from the Health Minister himself), and the whole issue is still in court.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions