Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Small appliance for hot food in the hotel room

SRB

Post Thu, Sep 05 2019, 11:49 pm
What small appliances do you bring to the hotel so you can prepare easy/simple hot food and what do you make? I usually bring a small George Forman grill for chicken breast. But considering bringing a sandwich press and or purchasing a small toaster oven (can make pizza bagels for the kids). We are 2 adults with 2 kids (2 & 5 yrs old). Thank you!!

gittylove

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 12:20 am
SRB wrote:
What small appliances do you bring to the hotel so you can prepare easy/simple hot food and what do you make? I usually bring a small George Forman grill for chicken breast. But considering bringing a sandwich press and or purchasing a small toaster oven (can make pizza bagels for the kids). We are 2 adults with 2 kids (2 & 5 yrs old). Thank you!!

Betty crocker pizza maker
I made scrambled eggs, omelets, bagel pizza, grilled cheese, hot pretzels.

U can also put fish sticks in there. Or reg frozen pizza. It's really an awesome thing

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 12:25 am
All I know is that whenever I go somewhere, and all the Jews are there (ie great wolf lodge during winter break....) the fire alarm goes off multiple times between the hours of 5-9pm. If the hotel says no appliances or cooking, please respect that.

SRB

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 2:47 pm
The BC pizza maker looks great - wow, so many things I can make with it!!

Welcome any other suggestions.

pesek zman

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 2:57 pm
We always stay in a suite that has a microwave and we just kasher it

asmileaday

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 3:09 pm
Another vote for Betty Crocker pizza maker. I have it and we love it! The options are endless. Much better than any George Forman, sandwich maker, toaster etc...

You can make french toast, pancakes, omelets, sunny side up, pizza, hot pretzels, salmon, chicken cutlets, latkes etc... Like I said the options are endless!

gittylove

Post Fri, Sep 06 2019, 3:27 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Another vote for Betty Crocker pizza maker. I have it and we love it! The options are endless. Much better than any George Forman, sandwich maker, toaster etc...

You can make french toast, pancakes, omelets, sunny side up, pizza, hot pretzels, salmon, chicken cutlets, latkes etc... Like I said the options are endless!

I have two one for meat and dairy. I got for vacation a dairy one and then purchased one for meat. Love it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics