Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Online job

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 09 2019, 1:08 pm
Anyone know of any online jobs available or some sort of work to do from at home for a few hours a day? Please help me

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 09 2019, 3:36 pm
ANYONE CAN HELP???

amother
Black

Post Mon, Sep 09 2019, 4:05 pm
What are your skills?
Can you proofread?
Write?
Data entry?
Programming?
Graphics?
Are you a social media expert?
Remote secretary?

Are you willing to do phone work?
Customer service?
Sales?
Fundraising?

There are no end of online jobs available. Some pay peanuts, some require skillsets you probably don't possess, and some require more hours than you might have. If you can narrow down what you are looking for, you're more likely to find something.

curlyhead

Post Tue, Sep 10 2019, 7:37 pm
I make sales videos and transform blog into videos for social media. It is really simple and easy to make with special software which needs no video editing experience. A short 30-60sec video can be done in an hour or even less and you can sell them for $100 - $200. You can message me for more details.

Another option is to become a virtual assistant. Google it, there are tons of online courses on them and facebook groups that teach you how to start a virtual assistant bussinesses. A Virtual Assistant is someone who offers admin or remote support to businesses. There is such a variety of skills to choose from, general admin, crm management, WordPress sites creation, grpahics, invoicing etc.

amother
Brown

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 12:31 am
curlyhead wrote:
I make sales videos and transform blog into videos for social media. It is really simple and easy to make with special software which needs no video editing experience. A short 30-60sec video can be done in an hour or even less and you can sell them for $100 - $200. You can message me for more details.

Another option is to become a virtual assistant. Google it, there are tons of online courses on them and facebook groups that teach you how to start a virtual assistant bussinesses. A Virtual Assistant is someone who offers admin or remote support to businesses. There is such a variety of skills to choose from, general admin, crm management, WordPress sites creation, grpahics, invoicing etc.

Can you tell me more about what you do? It sounds so interesting

CHMother

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 12:38 am
Would you consider a site like upwork.com, where you can freelance? Check it out Smile

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 12:44 am
I work for Kars4kids but it’s full time.

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Sep 11 2019, 4:02 am
andrea levy wrote:
I work for Kars4kids but it’s full time.

Isn’t that oorah? They let people work from home??? I thought their office is in Lakewood?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers