Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/O Weird question
1  2  Next

Einikel

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 12:27 am
What type of nose is considered normal. I have a wideish one wondering if I should get a nose job. Maybe my dh will like it better. What type of nose do you have? Are you happy with it?

simba

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 12:30 am
I actually am very self conscious. I have a nose that has these two unsightly holes in it. It helps my breathing but from time to time stuff leaks out and I need all these tissues to wipe it.

My dh wouldn’t mind my nose if it was placed elsewhere, would make it so much more convenient to French Kiss without it in the way.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 12:46 am
Does your friend have a better nose than you? If you had your friend's nose would your DH like it?

Einikel

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 12:51 am
Maybe if I get a nose ring I will make it more attractive.

amother
Black

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 12:57 am
This post is just for me. I actually have a pretty nose.
I am so happy with it

Spaghetti7

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 1:48 am
I actually heard that now 'extra wide' noses are more fashionable, so maybe you could get a nose job to widen it and then stick a pompom on the end.

BadTichelDay

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 2:01 am
I don't mind my nose-shape. But the color! It's often red, due to sunburn or allergies. If I could get a permanent skin-toned tattoo on it to hide the red. Or a laser treatment maybe.
Of course I could just proudly own my nose and stick it in everybody's business. I could even get antlers to wear on my tichel to go with it. Or would that be avodah zarah?

EsaEinai

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 5:44 am
I used to have a wide nose, and then I got a nose job. But the grass is always greener on the other side. As soon as I got my new dainty petite nose, I started noticing that wider was in fact all the rage. So, believe it or not, I got ANOTHER nose job to look exactly like my original nose.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 5:51 am
A normal nose is one you can breathe through

little neshamala

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 7:55 am
Small nose here, and my husband loves it that size. He says he likes it small and perky.

It gets bigger when im breastfeeding, but even though its nice for a change, we both like when I go back to my small nose size. And even after nursing a few kids, my nose still points up! No dangling nose for me. Also easier for me to find tzniyusdik shirts when my nose is small. So small noses have their perks. Very Happy

Moonlight

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 7:59 am
Can I be honest here? My nose was broken as a kid and is crooked. I am so self conscious of it. Maybe will get a nose job one day.... but apparently DH doesnt notice it....

Only half in jest

Ruchel

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 8:07 am
If my husband commented on me getting a hard procedure I'd tell him you first, and reconsider the whole thing

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 8:10 am
Ruchel wrote:
If my husband commented on me getting a hard procedure I'd tell him you first, and reconsider the whole thing

Ruchel, I think this thread is supposed to be a spoof.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 8:19 am
My nose is perfect, I don't like to brag, but it is big enough to sniff out any issues people might have. I earn a 6 figure salary as a professional sniffer. In minutes, I can pinpoint lost sippy cups with milk, dead animals under the deck, and which toddler in a class of 37 needs to be changed.
I also don't need to bring umbrellas for the kids when there is a questionable weather forecast. If they snuggle in tight enough, all dozen of them can obtain shelter from the rain.
Kissing DH would be a problem, but his oral hygiene leave something to be desired, so now I have the perfect excuse.

***The only problem is, I can't get sweaters over my head. But everything comes to the price.

little neshamala

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 8:23 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
Ruchel, I think this thread is supposed to be a spoof.

Ya a spoof on breast size thread

Ruchel

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 8:26 am
ON Imamother you never know

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 9:31 am
What thread is this spinning off of? Thanks.

amother
Vermilion

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 9:33 am
PinkFridge wrote:
What thread is this spinning off of? Thanks.

There was a thread about if you are happy with your bra size, does DH like them....You will no longer find it, it was deleted

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 9:35 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
There was a thread about if you are happy with your bra size, does DH like them....You will no longer find it, it was deleted

Thanks.

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Sep 13 2019, 9:48 am
Moonlight wrote:
Can I be honest here? My nose was broken as a kid and is crooked. I am so self conscious of it. Maybe will get a nose job one day.... but apparently DH doesnt notice it....

Only half in jest

Mine too! It's not so noticable but my nose is crooked since I broke it when I was in high school
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics