Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Baby nurse

STR331

Post Sun, Sep 15 2019, 5:49 pm
I am looking for a a very responsible caring baby nurse . I am bh having my first baby and I know nothing . does anyone know of a good baby nurse that costs around 500 a week?
plz pm me her number if you do. thanks. im scared to call an agency bc I don't want any random nurse that might not be good

Blessing1

Post Sun, Sep 15 2019, 5:51 pm
Where do you live?

STR331

Post Sun, Sep 15 2019, 5:52 pm
im looking for someone in brooklyn or new jersey , preferable brooklyn

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Sep 15 2019, 9:02 pm
STR331 wrote:
I am looking for a a very responsible caring baby nurse . I am bh having my first baby and I know nothing . does anyone know of a good baby nurse that costs around 500 a week?
plz pm me her number if you do. thanks. im scared to call an agency bc I don't want any random nurse that might not be good

Sue (516) 543-7472
She is the most amazing nurse ever. She’s like our family nurse many of my family members have had her. She is a doll. Absolutely loves the babies and keeps to herself. She stayed sitting on the couch the entire night even though I offered her a bed so she can take care of the baby right away and I can see that she’s in the living room. Super caring and loving. She has a car so she’ll drive over to you. Almost wanna have another baby to have her back in our house LOL

STR331

Post Sun, Sep 15 2019, 9:23 pm
omg! thanks for responding!! thank you
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Sue (516) 543-7472
She is the most amazing nurse ever. She’s like our family nurse many of my family members have had her. She is a doll. Absolutely loves the babies and keeps to herself. She stayed sitting on the couch the entire night even though I offered her a bed so she can take care of the baby right away and I can see that she’s in the living room. Super caring and loving. She has a car so she’ll drive over to you. Almost wanna have another baby to have her back in our house LOL

STR331

Post Sun, Sep 15 2019, 9:27 pm
incase she asks me where I got her num what should I say
amother [ Azure ] wrote:
Sue (516) 543-7472

amother
Azure

Post Sun, Sep 15 2019, 9:40 pm
STR331 wrote:
omg! thanks for responding!! thank you

You’re welcome!! Hope she’s available!!
Baby nurses could be such a rigmarole

malkakesh

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:56 pm
I just gave birth yesterday and can’t find a nurse. Anyone have someone they can recommend?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries