Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Hydrotherapy Jerusalem

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:48 pm
Where can my teenage son go for hydrotherapy in Jerusalem?
I will pay out of pocket.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:50 pm
Locate Meechael Ben Natan from Beitar.
He does this.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 1:52 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
Locate Meechael Ben Natan from Beitar.
He does this.

He does it in Beitar?

2gether

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 3:51 pm
Why go private? Is he too old or your Kupah won't approve? If its the Kuppah then there are other Kupot which are more lenient.
Also have you actually been successful w/ hydrotherapy? because I heard that for emotional issues that its just basically fancy swimming lessons.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 12 2019, 4:59 pm
2gether wrote:
Why go private? Is he too old or your Kupah won't approve? If its the Kuppah then there are other Kupot which are more lenient.
Also have you actually been successful w/ hydrotherapy? because I heard that for emotional issues that its just basically fancy swimming lessons.

My son has Harel. His orthopedist recommended it. This is not for emotional issues.

2gether

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 1:54 am
Hatzlacha! Sorry I don't have who do recommend
Btw is Harel worth it in general? Do you also have the Kupah's extra coverage?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 8:28 am
2gether wrote:
Hatzlacha! Sorry I don't have who do recommend
Btw is Harel worth it in general? Do you also have the Kupah's extra coverage?

Can anyone qualify for Kupah’s extra coverage?
He is only a student in Israel.

Elfrida

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 9:05 am
Anyone can register for the supplemental insurance from their kuppah, with no reference to pre-existing conditions.

There is normally a waiting period of six months during which you pay but are not yet entitled to use the supplementary coverage, so depending on how long he will be here, you have to decide if it is worth it.

If he only has Harel, and is not registered on any kuppah, pre-existing conditions can be an issue during the initial registration for a kuppah.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 9:11 am
Elfrida wrote:
Anyone can register for the supplemental insurance from their kuppah, with no reference to pre-existing conditions.

There is normally a waiting period of six months during which you pay but are not yet entitled to use the supplementary coverage, so depending on how long he will be here, you have to decide if it is worth it.

If he only has Harel, and is not registered on any kuppah, pre-existing conditions can be an issue during the initial registration for a kuppah.

Just curious how much is it a month? Where do you apply?

Elfrida

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 9:19 am
Through the kuppah. The price is set by the kuppah, but there is fairly stiff competition between the kuppot which keeps it reasonably low.

Information a out prices should be in the kuppah website, but normally fairly deeply buried, and possibly only in hebrew. Each kuppah runs a moked (can't think of the english word, sorry) where you can phone up and get the details in english.
Meuhedet - *3833
Clallit - *2700
Don't know the numbers for the other two kuppot.

Or he can just walk into his nearest kuppah and ask the secretary. She will also be able to give details about exactly what is covered.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics