Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Yeshiva High Cleveland

Undefined

Post Mon, Sep 16 2019, 10:48 am
Does anyone know anything about this school or have a DS that is there? Please PM me, tia

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 9:18 pm
https://www.yeshivaofcleveland.org/ ? or https://yeshivahigh.org/ ?

Two VERY VERY VERY different schools. Clarify which one and we can provide more info.

I don't send to either--- I just live in Cleve and know young men in both schools.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 10:08 pm
I'm assuming you mean Y High. (Yeshivahigh.org. The other place that twins mommy mentioned is chofetz chaim styled)
Check out their website.
The boys are not yeshivish at all, but the rebbeim are.
The rebbeim are very devoted- have StudentS over, spend time with them out of school if possible, etc. (I know someone whose husband is a rebbi there.)
I didn't hear about Y High yet this year, but I know that last year they had boys from other places boarding.

Undefined

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 12:32 pm
Yes I meant Y High, wanted to hear more about the type of boys that are there this year. Please pm me if you can, thank you!

amother
Birch

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 9:16 pm
Bumping this up
Anyone have current info on Y High?

amother
Steelblue

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 9:22 pm
I don't know much about it, but I just hosted a few of their Bochrim for a meal and DH and I were incredibly impressed with them. Their Middos were impeccable, they interacted with my little kids, offered to help clear the table, and brought along a gift as well (which was totally unnecessary but I appreciated the thought). These don't seem like the types that will be in Yeshiva forever, but they seem to be serious about their Yiddishkeit but also know how to have a good time.

Anon because of my location.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics