Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Tummy Tuck
1  2  3  Next

Mint Chocolate

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 4:48 pm
Bh I'm done having my beautiful babies. I've lost the baby weight and my stomach has an huge flap at the end like a deflated ball.

I've set the money aside. And I want to do it I'm just struggling with the "putting yourself at risk for beauty"

hodeez

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 4:51 pm
How big is the risk?

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 5:01 pm
Mint Chocolate wrote:
Bh I'm done having my beautiful babies. I've lost the baby weight and my stomach has an huge flap at the end like a deflated ball.

I've set the money aside. And I want to do it I'm just struggling with the "putting yourself at risk for beauty"

I think you should reconsider. Who sees it? Seriously? Imho there are much better ways to spend your money, you’re also not allowed to put yourself at risk for no reason, and it’s just being overly concerned with an issue of perfection and vanity.

Power1Mom

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:04 pm
For some ppl, it's a big deal. I totally get it. I would love to do a tummy tuck, when I'm done having kids.
I have belly flab that I can't get rid of, regardless of all the excercise and dieting that I do.

Power1Mom

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:05 pm
And you yourself see it, and it bothers you. Not everything is to impress others.

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:06 pm
After knowing the pain of a C-section, I would never ever want anyone to experience such trauma to that area. Its was a h*llish recovery. Yes, the cut won't be as deep but not worth it. It's 1.5 years later and I still feel pain.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:24 pm
I say if it will really make you happy, then go for it! I myself wish I could some some surgical improvements, but we have budgets. Alas.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Sep 17 2019, 8:42 pm
Are you ready to lose sensation in that area? That's something to consider.

amother
Slateblue

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 1:41 pm
I would invest money into personal training before resorting to surgery.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 2:49 pm
After watching videos on YouTube on how it's done I don't ever want it. So gross.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 2:53 pm
I did a mini tummy tuck and recovery was short and easy. I think I missed Friday for the surgery and was back at work Monday. Best money I ever spent- love the way I look Also a mini was a fraction of the cost- def look into it

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 3:53 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Are you ready to lose sensation in that area? That's something to consider.

Is sensation on the stomach so important?

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 4:20 pm
A good friend had it done and it's not a high risk surgery presuming one has it done by a reputable surgeon and at a good hospital.

My friend said it was uncomfortable and you have to be prepared to be out of commission in terms of lifting for awhile but if you have the ability to recuperate, you are not out of complete commission for a prolonged period of time. She is a therapist so she was able to get back to work relatively quickly.

No amount of exercise is going to eliminate the "pooch" one gets from childbirth or if when has lost a lot of weight. There is actually a type of plastic surgery called a "Mommy Lift" which involves breast lift and tummy tuck at the same time which is pretty popular for those who can afford it after they are through with birthing.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with having this kind of surgery. I lost a lot of weight and hated that I had the pooch that sagged. I was extremely physically fit but there just wasn't any way to get rid of it because it had nothing to do with muscle tone.

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 4:44 pm
mommyg123 wrote:
For some ppl, it's a big deal. I totally get it. I would love to do a tummy tuck, when I'm done having kids.
I have belly flab that I can't get rid of, regardless of all the excercise and dieting that I do.

You must be very young. When you get a little older you’ll realize it’s shtus

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 7:07 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Is sensation on the stomach so important?

I had a mastectomy and one of my options for reconstruction was taking excess from my belly to create a boob and you get a tummy tuck at the same time.
I opted not to. I don't have any sensation in my boob area. I wasn't ready to lose that too. But maybe if that's the only place with no sensation then it doesn't matter much.

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 8:15 pm
B"H my stomach is still flat after 4 kids but I would totally do it if I was skinny every else and just had a pooch. It's important to feel good about yourself and if you can afford it then go for it!

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 10:21 pm
There can be medical benefits to the procedure. I considered it because I kept getting a fungus in my belly button because it wasn’t ever exposed to air. Big babies + short torso=stretched skin.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Sep 25 2019, 1:21 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
A good friend had it done and it's not a high risk surgery presuming one has it done by a reputable surgeon and at a good hospital.

My friend said it was uncomfortable and you have to be prepared to be out of commission in terms of lifting for awhile but if you have the ability to recuperate, you are not out of complete commission for a prolonged period of time. She is a therapist so she was able to get back to work relatively quickly.

No amount of exercise is going to eliminate the "pooch" one gets from childbirth or if when has lost a lot of weight. There is actually a type of plastic surgery called a "Mommy Lift" which involves breast lift and tummy tuck at the same time which is pretty popular for those who can afford it after they are through with birthing.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with having this kind of surgery. I lost a lot of weight and hated that I had the pooch that sagged. I was extremely physically fit but there just wasn't any way to get rid of it because it had nothing to do with muscle tone.

How much weight did you lose? So worried about this...

Mint Chocolate

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 7:00 am
Just fyi.. I had it done:) soo happy with results!!!

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Dec 17 2019, 7:16 am
Mint Chocolate wrote:
Just fyi.. I had it done:) soo happy with results!!!

Good for you! I am considering it. Done having babies and currently losing all the baby weight.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise