Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
I don’t get it....

noosheen

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 11:01 am
What’s sticking out in the front?
Looks like a wig grip.
Is that supposed to be cool looking?
Is it something new??

Scratching Head

hodeez

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 11:02 am
It's probably a silk front. You don't have to wear it like that

ChutzPAh

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 11:03 am
It’s just hair on the mannequin, to show what it can look like on (if you leave out hair)

gamanit

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 11:04 am
It looks like they're showing it on a mannequin with hair to show how it looks with some hair sticking out in the front? I agree that it's odd.

MiriFr

Post Wed, Sep 18 2019, 11:11 am
It's the mannequins shiny synthetic hair

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 2:12 am
OP I dont understand your question. Its hair. And some women cover that way, leaving a bit out in the front or the back. Nothing new.

noosheen

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 7:35 am
If you look on websites ie double header and others as well it’s not the ‘leaving hair out in front look’.
It’s only their new styles that are showing this.
I think it comes with the Tichels.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 7:37 am
It doesn't come with the tichel. This kind of tichel is usually worn with a bit hair out and it's showing us how it looks on.

noosheen

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 7:44 am
Thanks!
Guess I’m just out of the loop of what’s what these days.

watergirl

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:39 am
Blessing1 wrote:
It doesn't come with the tichel. This kind of tichel is usually worn with a bit hair out and it's showing us how it looks on.

I wear this kind of tichel and never leave hair showing. I've never seen it done intentionally.

I think these mannequin heads that model tichels look silly without the hair. It makes for a better stock photo.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:42 am
Watergirl, I didn't mean to say that everyone that wears these tichels wear their hair out.
Some tichels are just more commonly worn with hair out than others.

watergirl

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:52 am
Blessing1 wrote:
Watergirl, I didn't mean to say that everyone that wears these tichels wear their hair out.
Some tichels are just more commonly worn with hair out than others.

Smile

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 9:11 am
watergirl wrote:
I wear this kind of tichel and never leave hair showing. I've never seen it done intentionally.

I think these mannequin heads that model tichels look silly without the hair. It makes for a better stock photo.
watergirl, just so you know, many women wear it that way intentionally. I know many women who leave out some hair in the front on the mitpachat and cover all of the rest.
Just different ways for different women, thats all.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 9:42 am
The hair looks so unnatural that OP was confused as to what it was. She didn’t recognize it as hair and guessed it may be a wig grip.
Those are the mannequins that you buy to practice cutting, styling and dying. There are others on the market to be used as props.

zohar

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:32 am
watergirl wrote:

How do you keep it from slipping back? I love this style, but I worry that I wouldn't be able to keep my hair covered.

Boca00

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 9:02 pm
zohar wrote:
How do you keep it from slipping back? I love this style, but I worry that I wouldn't be able to keep my hair covered.

A wig grip works perfectly for this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels