Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Merck...when will the constant discoveries end?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:13 am
southernbubby wrote:
How does it stay hidden if they face these types of lawsuits?

It doesn't. It becomes public knowledge which hopefully gets people to wake up. We just have one little problem. There is no liability for vaccines, so it will never face such a lawsuit. And innocent people will be harmed. And nobody will care.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:20 am
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
It doesn't. It becomes public knowledge which hopefully gets people to wake up. We just have one little problem. There is no liability for vaccines, so it will never face such a lawsuit. And innocent people will be harmed. And nobody will care.

There are vaccine lawsuits but those never get covered by mainstream media.
Not a single news outlet reports that meeck is still in court for falsifying safety and effective date for the MMR vaccine. Nobody cares and nobody wants to know.
And when we say we did the research, you guys say I trust my doctor.
Trust your doctor to read mercks reports not the court settlements or the heavy fines and bribery that theyve faced.

Its hard to realize that your entire belief system is not as you thought so. Human nature doesn’t allow that.
Therefore, I expect more hatred and machlokes on this topic until the coming of moshiach when the truth will be revealed.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:23 am
southernbubby wrote:
Have you picked a pediatrician that you feel that you can trust? At some point we have to trust someone (of course we trust Hashem) but everyone and everything that humans come in contact with has some level of risk involved.

ALL doctors are forced by a higher authority to follow "standard medical protocol" so doctors do not have the FREEDOM to make recommendations based on what THEY believe is best for the patient.

There are doctors who don't vaccinate THEIR kids, but vaccinate their patients
because of ORDERS.

miami85

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:24 am
Most medication commercials and vaccine handouts do list quite the laundry list of side effects. In most cases I'm more like "why bother" than be inclined to take the medication. I once asked my father a"h about this and he said "all drugs have side effects, the question is the condition affect you so much that you are willing to risk the side effects"

I mean if you check the side effect list of Propecia in an article dated June 2018, it lists the side effects mentioned in the article right at the top:

"home drugs a-z list Propecia(Finasteride) side effects drug center

Privacy & Trust Info
Propecia Side Effects Center
Find Lowest Prices on

Medical Editor: John P. Cunha, DO, FACOEP

Last reviewed on RxList 6/13/2018
Propecia (finasteride) is a 5a-reductase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in men only. Propecia is available in generic form. Side effects of Propecia include:

impotence,
loss of interest in relations..."

Question is whether the depression is primary or secondary to the loss of interest.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:28 am
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
I don't have a pediatrician, yet. I am 19 weeks, and still struggling to navigate the prenatal care situation and find a good (for me) provider. I am making progress after a major setback, and hope to have that resolved before RH, and then will turn my attention to finding a good, reasonable, balanced pediatrician. I know (from my experience in Mental Health) that having a provider you can trust makes all the difference! So far, I have mainly been in the major hospital network system for the pregnancy, and not finding that I can trust anyone to give me even the most basic information.

B'shaa Tova. I wish you a healthy child and many basic boring well visits to a pediatrician in the future.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:29 am
you ant a real scandal? research statins

amother
Oak

#BestBubby wrote:
ALL doctors are forced by a higher authority to follow "standard medical protocol" so doctors do not have the FREEDOM to make recommendations based on what THEY believe is best for the patient.

because of ORDERS.

You could always find an unlicenced practitioner.

amother
Indigo

miami85 wrote:
Most medication commercials and vaccine handouts do list quite the laundry list of side effects. In most cases I'm more like "why bother" than be inclined to take the medication. I once asked my father a"h about this and he said "all drugs have side effects, the question is the condition affect you so much that you are willing to risk the side effects"

Exactly. A condition I don't have does not affect me at all so I choose to refrain from taking the vaccine to prevent that condition. Because as you said, every medical procedure has side effects. Including vaccines.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:46 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
There are vaccine lawsuits but those never get covered by mainstream media.
Not a single news outlet reports that meeck is still in court for falsifying safety and effective date for the MMR vaccine. Nobody cares and nobody wants to know.
And when we say we did the research, you guys say I trust my doctor.
Trust your doctor to read mercks reports not the court settlements or the heavy fines and bribery that theyve faced.

Its hard to realize that your entire belief system is not as you thought so. Human nature doesn’t allow that.
Therefore, I expect more hatred and machlokes on this topic until the coming of moshiach when the truth will be revealed.

I guess that's because my generation raised our children to not have to suffer from the measles and we generally regarded them as healthy.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:48 am
#BestBubby wrote:

because of ORDERS.

Sort of ... there are certain things that all Dr.s MUST do. I am not, at this point, looking to go against any of those state mandated things, B"H. I have had some Dr.s make recommendations off the record, and outside the box that are outside of normal protocol, but still within what is legal. There is a difference between standard protocol and legally mandated.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Because merck who is currently in court for fraud and manipulating data, is also the biggest vaccine manufacturer.
So if you believe this article then why don’t you believe that vaccines didnt undergo some fraud.

vaccines undergo testing - not fraud.

this isn't a matter of believe.

I have no reason to doubt the validity of what is being said in the article. I trust the company that published it.

If I thought the way you do - I think the only rational conclusion is to stop taking any medication developed by Merck, inclusive of vaccines.

miami85

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 12:41 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Exactly. A condition I don't have does not affect me at all so I choose to refrain from taking the vaccine to prevent that condition. Because as you said, every medical procedure has side effects. Including vaccines.

But is contracting the condition worth the risk of the side effects--which in many cases is nothing. I would rather my child have NO reaction or in many cases a low-grade fever to a vaccine than contract a condition that can cause encephalitis or hospitalization.

There's always a risk factor, but a less-than-1% chance is often worth the risk.

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 12:48 pm
miami85 wrote:
But is contracting the condition worth the risk of the side effects--which in many cases is nothing. I would rather my child have NO reaction or in many cases a low-grade fever to a vaccine than contract a condition that can cause encephalitis or hospitalization.

There's always a risk factor, but a less-than-1% chance is often worth the risk.

Nobody really knows the long-term side effects of so many vaccines.

Vaccine inserts state that vaccines have not been studied for the effects on
FERTILITY, CANCER or DNA DAMAGE.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 1:12 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Nobody really knows the long-term side effects of so many vaccines.

Vaccine inserts state that vaccines have not been studied for the effects on
FERTILITY, CANCER or DNA DAMAGE.

Measles can damage male fertility. There are lots of toxins in our environment.

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 9:50 pm
southernbubby wrote:

You mean MUMPS. The disease for which the vaccine is only 50% effective.

nchr

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:02 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:

Just to clarify: it's about 80-85% effective at entirely preventing mumps, more so at reducing symptoms and lessening the chances of complications even in the remaining 20-15% (so it reduces the likelihood of infertility).

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:24 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:

So can measles but the mumps vaccine is 88% effective. Where do you see 50%.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:29 pm
southernbubby wrote:

Environmental toxins and toxins from vaccines cause far greater damage to male infertility.

There are many studies proving that specific toxins are causing low sperm count.
The problem is that those specific toxins are also in vaccines and they will never tell you that piece if info.
From my top top Reproductive endocrinologist who studied the topic well and is top rated in the country and is also pro vaccine: “ I admit that the toxins in vaccines are probably to blame for the rising infertility rates among males and females but I vaccines are important”

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Environmental toxins and toxins from vaccines cause far greater damage to male infertility.

There are many studies proving that specific toxins are causing low sperm count.
The problem is that those specific toxins are also in vaccines and they will never tell you that piece if info.
From my top top Reproductive endocrinologist who studied the topic well and is top rated in the country and is also pro vaccine: “ I admit that the toxins in vaccines are probably to blame for the rising infertility rates among males and females but I vaccines are important”

"I admit that probably are"? that's not much of an admission of anything.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:45 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Male infertility from measles happens if an adult male who catches measles suffers from testicular inflammation.
The doctor who says that the toxins in vaccines are "probably" causing infertility is speculating. Because we live in a toxic soup, it's hard to isolate which specific toxins did the damage.
There are lots of people who became infertile from zexually transmitted infections as well as the fact that many people don't even attempt pregnancy until their mid to late 30's and it's no secret that people become less fertile as they age. How can those types of infertility be in any way connected to vaccines?
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics