Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Recommendations of Pediatricians in Monsey
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 7:12 pm
Recently moved to Monsey and I’m looking for a recommendations for a pediatrician. Specifically looking for a practice of MDs who are responsive, more cautious than laid back, have a pleasant office staff, thorough in their assessments, spend time during well visits, and have a good rapport with kids.
Does this exist in Monsey?

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 7:22 pm
I’m extremely happy at hillcrest medical all doctors are good.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:11 pm
Doc Dov Landau. I'm actually jealous of you OP, and all my friends are family that live in Monsey that get to use him He's fantastic. We still miss him. I still make the drive out from Brooklyn if I need his option of something.

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:37 pm
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
Doc Dov Landau. I'm actually jealous of you OP, and all my friends are family that live in Monsey that get to use him He's fantastic. We still miss him. I still make the drive out from Brooklyn if I need his option of something.

Yes!! I use him and very happy. Highly recommend.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:39 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Yes!! I use him and very happy. Highly recommend.

Everytime I hear someone that uses him I'm actually jealous. The BEST pediatrician out there ( said by the pediatrician were using now)

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:53 pm
Dov Landa is not a pediatrician... he’s a PA. This is nothing negative. Just saying that he’s not an MD/DO.
I’m very happy with Partners in Pediatrics. Drs Klahr, Gewirtz, Weck are all great in my opinion.

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:56 pm
There aren't any majorly good pediatricians in monsey. The good ones don't take new patients and the wait time is very long.
I use refua and some doctors are really good.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 8:57 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
Dov Landa is not a pediatrician... he’s a PA. This is nothing negative. Just saying that he’s not an MD/DO.
I’m very happy with Partners in Pediatrics. Drs Klahr, Gewirtz, Weck are all great in my opinion.

Yes!! Absolutely love dr klar, the others are great too

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 9:11 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:

He's wealth of knowledge and expertise as well as being a permatic makes him a better doctor then any MD out there.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:53 pm
Another vote for Dov Landau.. we are using him and couldn’t be happier!! The only pediatrician who gives u the time of day, had unlimited patience and a wealth of knowledge and experience. The best!

happyone

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:34 pm
Risa Gorelick from Hillcrest medical . no one as thorough , compatent and devoted.

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 4:44 am
Gorelick is not taking new patients.

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 4:50 am
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Gorelick is not taking new patients.

Her office is taking once your in the office you can also see her the other doctors are great as well

happyone

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 5:15 am
that's not accurate. if you have a managed care they cannot add her name on your card as she maxed out. however put any name on the card and you can request her when making appt. the other docs are great as well.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 6:11 am
I have been using Hillcrest Medical for over 21 yrs and I am very happy there.

I am so sad that Dr. Seymour past away. He knew his stuff and he knew how to talk to nervous mothers and was great with the kids. We will miss him. He was an old time type doctor.

Yes you can get in but just cant have Dr. Risa Gorelick as PCP but once in you could see her.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 6:20 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
I have been using Hillcrest Medical for over 21 yrs and I am very happy there.

I am so sad that Dr. Seymour past away. He knew his stuff and he knew how to talk to nervous mothers and was great with the kids. We will miss him. He was an old time type doctor.

Yes you can get in but just cant have Dr. Risa Gorelick as PCP but once in you could see her.

I wasn't aware that he passed away. When did that happen? He was such a nice guy!

libadmin

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 6:32 am
Another vote for Partners in Pediatrics
I like all the doctors there and are kind, experienced and have early morning sick drop in and 6-8PM sick appointments. It is a busy office but run well and are responsive.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 6:53 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
I wasn't aware that he passed away. When did that happen? He was such a nice guy!

Last Thursday. He was in the office someone said he had a heart attack and they couldnt revive him.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 6:57 am
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
Last Thursday. He was in the office someone said he had a heart attack and they couldnt revive him.

So sad, BDE.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 7:07 am
Another vote for Hillcrest Pediatrics. Dr. Risa is my favorite, though the others are also fine.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics