Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Merck...when will the constant discoveries end?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 10:48 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Male infertility from measles happens if an adult male who catches measles suffers from testicular inflammation.
The doctor who says that the toxins in vaccines are "probably" causing infertility is speculating. Because we live in a toxic soup, it's hard to isolate which specific toxins did the damage.
There are lots of people who became infertile from zexually transmitted infections as well as the fact that many people don't even attempt pregnancy until their mid to late 30's and it's no secret that people become less fertile as they age. How can those types of infertility be in any way connected to vaccines?

No he isn’t speculating. He is admitting that he is aware of all those studies proving the uncomfortable truth.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
No he isn’t speculating. He is admitting that he is aware of all those studies proving the uncomfortable truth.

Who is doing the studies that "prove" anything?

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:25 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Who is doing the studies that "prove" anything?

Independent researchers who are not funded by the pharmaceutical companies. And therefore not covered by mainstream media.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:34 pm
amother [ Indigo ] wrote:
Independent researchers who are not funded by the pharmaceutical companies. And therefore not covered by mainstream media.

I really don't believe that it is possible to isolate the exact toxins that cause infertility, cancer or any other ailment because we are faced with such a conglomeration of harmful substances over a long period of time.

The mainstream media loves any news that will sell and are not beholden to big pharma.

I have a bridge for sale...

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:41 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I really don't believe that it is possible to isolate the exact toxins that cause infertility, cancer or any other ailment because we are faced with such a conglomeration of harmful substances over a long period of time.

The mainstream media loves any news that will sell and are not beholden to big pharma.

I have a bridge for sale...

Ha! Really?? Can you watch the news for longer than 5 minutes without having to endure a commercial for a pharmaceutical product? It's not coincidental, dear. You're a smart woman, yet this comment is quite ignorant.

southernbubby

Post Thu, Sep 19 2019, 11:59 pm
Ha! Really?? Can you watch the news for longer than 5 minutes without having to endure a commercial for a pharmaceutical product? It's not coincidental, dear. You're a smart woman, yet this comment is quite ignorant.

Big pharma has had lots and lots of bad press which is one of the biggest drivers of the anti-vax movement.
Nobody disagrees that the pharmaceutical industry is extremely corrupt and we know that from NEWS COVERAGE of big pharma scandals. None of this is a secret.
The problem is, most of us need or benefit from their products at some point in life and this may even be occasionally true of people who don't vaccinate.
So no, the pharmaceutical industry can't buy it's way out of negative press coverage.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 10:11 am
southernbubby wrote:
So can measles but the mumps vaccine is 88% effective. Where do you see 50%.

Merck is in court over this. Because of the fraud on the efficacy tests there's no clear number, but they all, including Merck, agree that it's far less than the claimed number.

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 10:13 am

I'm not so smart. Spell it out for me.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 10:25 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Merck is in court over this. Because of the fraud on the efficacy tests there's no clear number, but they all, including Merck, agree that it's far less than the claimed number.

When my children were growing up, herd immunity was high enough that we never heard of people catching mumps, even if the vaccine was not as effective as promised. Most people vaccinated.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 11:45 am
southernbubby wrote:
When my children were growing up, herd immunity was high enough that we never heard of people catching mumps, even if the vaccine was not as effective as promised. Most people vaccinated.

Well, this is the MMR-II which wasn't given to your children.

(I'd love more people to be more informed. I get frustrated by the lack of information out there about things such as the monopoly Merck has on the MMR vaccine in the US - other countries have other options, and the change in their product from MMR to MMR-II.)

The reason herd immunity isn't high enough is because of primary and secondary failure of the vaccine. There are multiple reported cases of mumps in 100% vaccinated populations. Herd immunity by vaccine is nearly impossible to achieve with such a low efficacy rate.

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 11:50 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Well, this is the MMR-II which wasn't given to your children.

(I'd love more people to be more informed. I get frustrated by the lack of information out there about things such as the monopoly Merck has on the MMR vaccine in the US - other countries have other options, and the change in their product from MMR to MMR-II.)

The reason herd immunity isn't high enough is because of primary and secondary failure of the vaccine. There are multiple reported cases of mumps in 100% vaccinated populations. Herd immunity by vaccine is nearly impossible to achieve with such a low efficacy rate.

Why is important for people to be informed of this?

amother
Indigo

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 11:51 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:

Maybe so that they can start getting their heads out of the sand and start hearing the truth?

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 11:56 am
amother [ Oak ] wrote:

In general, my motto in life is that knowledge is power.

But more specifically, on this forum, it is important for people who discuss this topic to have all the information. Southernbubby has been very vociferous on many vaccination threads and yet is missing some basic knowledge. I'm not talking about interpretation of facts, which we differ on. I'm talking about simple history and current events.

If you, Oak, or anybody else does not care about the low efficacy rate of mumps, chooses to vaccinate her kids, without blaming mumps outbreaks on the unvaccinated, go ahead, bracha v'hatzlacha! You're doing the right thing.

But once you start discussing, blaming, arguing, or even worse, mocking and shaming others who choose to do differently, you've got to have all the basic facts first.

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:00 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
In general, my motto in life is that knowledge is power.

But more specifically, on this forum, it is important for people who discuss this topic to have all the information. Southernbubby has been very vociferous on many vaccination threads and yet is missing some basic knowledge. I'm not talking about interpretation of facts, which we differ on. I'm talking about simple history and current events.

If you, Oak, or anybody else does not care about the low efficacy rate of mumps, chooses to vaccinate her kids, without blaming mumps outbreaks on the unvaccinated, go ahead, bracha v'hatzlacha! You're doing the right thing.

But once you start discussing, blaming, arguing, or even worse, mocking and shaming others who choose to do differently, you've got to have all the basic facts first.

You are correct. I don't care about the low efficacy rate of the mumps vaccine - and also don't view the MMR-II as a choice... and I would say I mirror 97% of the population with regard to this.

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:01 pm
Maybe so that they can start getting their heads out of the sand and start hearing the truth?

What is the truth? I'm waiting to hear. Head firmly out of sand.

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:09 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Nobody really knows the long-term side effects of so many vaccines.

Vaccine inserts state that vaccines have not been studied for the effects on
FERTILITY, CANCER or DNA DAMAGE.

But most women in our age-bracket have had vaccines and B"H are fertile--B"H I have had a few friends who had some fertility challenges, but with medical intervention have all had children. I've needed vaccines for work, so I've been mandated to be up to date so I'm not really given a choice other than "not working in my field"--which for me isn't really an option.
These days cancer seems to be so haphazard that other than more frequent occurrence its hard to really determine correlation/causation. I know I had a relative who led a very clean and minimal exposure lifestyle--didn't own a microwave out of fear of radiation, and she still succumbed to cancer.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:15 pm
amother [ Oak ] wrote:
You are correct. I don't care about the low efficacy rate of the mumps vaccine - and also don't view the MMR-II as a choice... and I would say I mirror 97% of the population with regard to this.

That's ok. Having an attitude of "Live and let live" is amazing!

We run into problems, however, when people like you then blame people like me for outbreaks. Know the facts before you blame. Is all.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:19 pm
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
But most women in our age-bracket have had vaccines and B"H are fertile--B"H I have had a few friends who had some fertility challenges, but with medical intervention have all had children. I've needed vaccines for work, so I've been mandated to be up to date so I'm not really given a choice other than "not working in my field"--which for me isn't really an option.
These days cancer seems to be so haphazard that other than more frequent occurrence its hard to really determine correlation/causation. I know I had a relative who led a very clean and minimal exposure lifestyle--didn't own a microwave out of fear of radiation, and she still succumbed to cancer.

I'm not sure how old you are, but most women in your age-bracket did not receive as many vaccines as children are getting today. Using yourself as proof does not prove anything.

amother
Oak

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:30 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
That's ok. Having an attitude of "Live and let live" is amazing!

We run into problems, however, when people like you then blame people like me for outbreaks. Know the facts before you blame. Is all.

excuse me. there is only one person like me. me. And there is only one person like you. you.

The FDA's position is that low vaccination rates increase risk of outbreaks. If there are people to be informed - start there.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Sep 20 2019, 12:39 pm
My older children had only one dose of the MMR and one had titers drawn during the outbreak and was immune to all three.

I can't find any info about the difference between the MMR that was given to children during the 1980's and the MMR II.

Where did you find this info?
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics