Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Toms river neighborhoods.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 9:39 pm
Is there a neighbourhood in toms river that consists of regular frum families, (not Lakewood yeshivish type), not fancy, not looking to keep up with the Jones's, working men wear white shirts during the weekday, husband who shaves his beard shouldn't stand out, with a warm out of town mentality?

I would love to take a house and yard in toms river and put it in brookwood 4 in jackson. Now you understand the type I am talking about?

sub

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:17 pm
Babad shul area. And the prices are not too high. Pm me

amother
Rose

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is there a neighbourhood in toms river that consists of regular frum families, (not Lakewood yeshivish type), not fancy, not looking to keep up with the Jones's, working men wear white shirts during the weekday, husband who shaves his beard shouldn't stand out, with a warm out of town mentality?

I would love to take a house and yard in toms river and put it in brookwood 4 in jackson. Now you understand the type I am talking about?

I wish I knew of something like that. I couldn’t find and ended up in Oakley hills, across from harmony farms. Seems like it fits the type you’re asking about. Most houses are not as big as Toms River but you can always add on or finish the basement.

amother
Pink

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:40 pm
Liberty village?

amother
Coral

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:41 pm
Im 28. From what im seeing my friends buy- toms river is more of a mix. There are heimish and chasidish mixed in to a lot of neighborhoods. Jackson seems to have a lot less that of. You must speak to a realtor thou. There is a new neighborhood every week!

amother
Firebrick

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:42 pm
What about Grande Woodlands?

amother
Ivory

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 10:51 pm
Mackenzie/Britney/Downhill is a great, mixed crowd with most the type u describe. Decently priced large houses with beautiful properties.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 21 2019, 11:22 pm
Thanks for responding!

Where is the shul in/near the grande woodlands area and mackenzie/britney/downhill streets?

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 12:01 am
Mackenzie or walden woods seem like your type of place

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 12:53 am
interesting because we were almost going to move to brookwood 4 and tons of families I know there are 'lakewood yeshivish type'

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 8:00 pm
I know three families that are frum out of town type, and one from Lakewood that is not ultra yeshivish (in brookwood 4). I wish I knew people that lived in the neighbourhoods some of you suggested. Should I just look at smartlist and call a random person asking for a list of families in the area? I can ask her about the 'type' but she doesnt know me, so it is hard to get exact answers.

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Sep 25 2019, 3:09 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Mackenzie/Britney/Downhill is a great, mixed crowd with most the type u describe. Decently priced large houses with beautiful properties.

Yup! Perfect fit for what you're describing

frosting

Post Wed, Sep 25 2019, 3:10 pm
OP-
want to PM me?
I live in TR and can help guide you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries