Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Ali express pre tie?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 7:33 am
Anyone bought Pre tie Tichels from Ali Express and was happy with them?
There are dozens to choose from for super cheap and I placed an order a few days ago. But probably won’t get them till after Yom Tov.

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 7:45 am
I've bought from a few different sellers over the years and have been very happy with 95% of them.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 8:58 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Anyone bought Pre tie Tichels from Ali Express and was happy with them?
There are dozens to choose from for super cheap and I placed an order a few days ago. But probably won’t get them till after Yom Tov.

Could you post some links? I was looking for them the other day...

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 10:15 am
I know this isn’t what you asked, but I recently bought a bunch from Amazon. They were very inexpensive and prime (so they came quickly and were returnable). I ordered a lot of them and then tried them on & returned the ones I didn’t like.

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 10:19 am
Not what you asked but I bought two recently that I’ve been very happy with. I’m not so much a pre-tied person. It’s an Amazon shop called Turban Plus and I bought the “Bella scarf chemo hat”. They have dressy too. Very comfortable and good sizing and fit.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 11:12 am
amother [ Taupe ] wrote:
Could you post some links? I was looking for them the other day...

C$ 2.41 10% Off | Free Shipping New high quality Women Stretchy Turban Cotton Beanie Pre Tied Scarf Head Scarf Chemo Hat of Lady Hair accessories
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/pLr3Ldsc
C$ 2.41 10% Off | Free Shipping New high quality Women Stretchy Turban Cotton Beanie Pre Tied Scarf Head Scarf Chemo Hat of Lady Hair accessories
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/CU8ycuIk
C$ 4.31 11% Off | 2018 Fashion Women Tied Bandana Turban Chemo Head Scarf Sleep Hair Cover Hat Headwraps Hats girl's hair accessories
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/4A7MG02c

mamaleh

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 11:54 am
What happens if you don’t like them? Are they returnable or are you taking a risk?

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 12:41 pm
mamaleh wrote:
What happens if you don’t like them? Are they returnable or are you taking a risk?

At $2-3 each I take the risk. I never buy more than 3 from any single brand in case they end up being no good. So for the $20 I would spend in frum stores I get 6-8, and always at least 5 of them are great.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Sep 22 2019, 7:14 pm
amother [ Wine ] wrote:
I know this isn’t what you asked, but I recently bought a bunch from Amazon. They were very inexpensive and prime (so they came quickly and were returnable). I ordered a lot of them and then tried them on & returned the ones I didn’t like.

Links please? I would love something new for yt....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics