Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
P3 Setss how does it work?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 24 2019, 1:25 am
I’m new to this just received my certificate. I’m wondering about doing p3 one on one. Do you get short term goals to work on? Do you assess yourself ? Through an agency in a school

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 24 2019, 9:33 am
The IEP provides basic objectives but you usually address more specific goals that you notice the kid needs. You do your own assessments as needed, I usually do an intake and then follow up at the end of the school year and/or when the IEP is up for review. I have yet to see an agency that pays a fair rate.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 24 2019, 9:37 am
seeker wrote:
The IEP provides basic objectives but you usually address more specific goals that you notice the kid needs. You do your own assessments as needed, I usually do an intake and then follow up at the end of the school year and/or when the IEP is up for review. I have yet to see an agency that pays a fair rate.

Thanks! Is this the same for enhanced cases?

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 24 2019, 9:47 am
Enhanced cases will pay significantly more, and the agency will fill you in on their specific requirements.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 24 2019, 9:56 am
Ok great thank you. Which assessments would you use for reading and math?

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 24 2019, 10:04 am
Here's where I'm going to leave you with your professional judgment or whoever else here wants to contribute.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries