Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Spinoff- Niddahtude™

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 10:39 am
That thread got me curious.
Have you ever bought anything you knew you won't really have use of because you'd need to hide it from your kids? You bought it anyway because it was just too good? Like all the stuff on the Niddahtude thread.

I have a tee shirt that I once came across and couldn't resist ordering.
The graphic is printed across the boob area. It reads "yes these are fake my real ones tried to kill me".
I'm a bc survivor and couldn't stop laughing when I read it! I can't wear it because my kids don't know anything about my history (they're too young still). It's folded away in my drawer but I just HAD to buy it lol.

Anyone else?

STMommy

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 11:07 am
A t-shirt with a picture of a drum set that says BANG ME

too hilarious to leave in the store

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 11:09 am
STMommy wrote:
A t-shirt with a picture of a drum set that says BANG ME

too hilarious to leave in the store

LOL LOL LOL LOL

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 11:14 am
My mom has that same t shirt! She's not frum though, so she actually wears it sometimes.

My husband and I definitely have a few edgy things that we found funny but can't really show off publicly (at least, not in a frum community)

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 11:17 am
Not only have I never to my recollection bought such a thing, but I shredded several diaries from my dating years when my oldest child learned to read. There was no way I would have wanted my children, dh or anyone else to see them. I also got rid of a suggestive T shirt or two that college pals gave me as gifts. I’m not sure about pix of me with old bfs but think I got rid of those when dh and I got engaged.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 12:41 pm
I have books I keep "up" and/or in my room. But I wouldn't have stuff I really wouldn't want to explain

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 5:07 am
I have books that I keep private.

When I was unpacking a box, DD found a zex toy! TMI I told her it was a gag gift from an office party where I used to work, we snickered about it, and then threw it away. I'd rather toss it than give her an honest explanation, as she was 12 at the time.

Ruchel

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 5:10 am
It's too private. I am 35 and I wouldn't want to hear about my parents' private things.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children