Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Chesed Fund for FranticFrummie - Update page 12 :)
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 10  11  12  Next

crl

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:27 am
Shabbat Shalom! I donated, and I’m so happy to hear this collective effort is making such an impact.

Please daven for my friends husband for a refuah shelaima, Yisroel Menachem Nachum ben Esther.

Mayflower

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:37 am
Made a small donation just now.

May Hashem give you a sweet year in good health, and may you always stay so positive, caring and grateful. .. You have so much to give to this world.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:49 am
I also donated a bit. Shabbat Shalom and Shana tova, FF and all imamothers.
Please daven for Plonit bat Sarah Imenu and her husband (our real names would identify us IRL), that all may be well with our children and that Hashem should help us to understand if we should undergo more fertility treatments despite my medical risk factors or not - that question is pulling my heart and mind apart day and night.

amother
Wine

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 4:28 am
Donated. Thank you for the opportunity FF. May we all be blessed with a git gebentcht yur filled with nachas, health and wealth Smile

amother
Fuchsia

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 5:35 am
It was my pleasure to donate.
Wishing you all the best in taking care of yourself and bettering your situation.

Sending you much compassion and empathy for the innumerable challenges you face. I'm so glad you reached out to us and that there has been a wonderful response.

West End Tova

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 5:38 am
Just donated. May Hashem give you a sweet year in good health and easier circumstances.

jflower

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 5:52 am
FF, please let us know what your plans for YT are. Do you have a place to stay? Are you moving into another apartment immediately? I'm a bit worried about you and want to know that you're okay. I hope it all works out.

Sending you hugs all the way from the US.

finallyamommy

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 6:05 am
jflower wrote:
FF, please let us know what your plans for YT are. Do you have a place to stay? Are you moving into another apartment immediately? I'm a bit worried about you and want to know that you're okay. I hope it all works out.

Sending you hugs all the way from the US.

I just messaged her on FB to ask. I can't donate financially at this time but she's local to me and I'm prepared to have her for Shabbos and/or YT if necessary, or if not have her over I've got extra food for her.

jflower

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 6:12 am
finallyamommy wrote:
I just messaged her on FB to ask. I can't donate financially at this time but she's local to me and I'm prepared to have her for Shabbos and/or YT if necessary, or if not have her over I've got extra food for her.

wonderful!

AhuvasIma

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 6:12 am
You're such a wonderful person and inspiration to so many out there which is what has made your campaign such a success. Hashem should bless you with much health, wealth, and goodness in all areas of your life.

Rappel

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 6:15 am
Donated. May you experience a quick and easy renewal.

amother
Red

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 6:18 am
Done. I wish it could be more. Wishing you, FF, easier, happier better times and a kesiva ve chasima tova.

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 7:01 am
Done. FF, wishing you only beautiful things in the upcoming year and may this be the year we are zoche to bring Mashiach! I have always been impressed with your positive and generous attitude towards everyone and I truly daven that all should speedily be well for you.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 7:06 am
I donated and I'm Davening for you! We all love you FranticFrummie. Hug

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 8:22 am
ra_mom wrote:
I donated and I'm Davening for you! We all love you FranticFrummie. Hug

same!! ksiva vchasima tova!!

Amarante

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 8:42 am
Donated

Hope that it eases your logistical issues so you don't have to worry about being homeless.

ssspectacular

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 8:57 am
Donated! I learn so much from you, Frantic Frummie, and admire your strength. May Hshem open a new shaar for you this new year- one of gezunt, parnassah and nachas!

Einikel

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 9:59 am
Donated. Ksiva a vchasima Tova!

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 10:30 am
Donated. Kesivah v'chasimah Tovah!
My wish is that we can meet and exceed your goal b4 Yom tov! Keep smiling!

Laiya

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 10:32 am
FF, I'm so sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time, but also so heartwarmed at the response. You have lots of friends and admirers here! I hope you have a refuah shleima b'karov, and a full and complete yeshuah. You're on our minds. Hug
Page 4 of 12   Previous  1  2  3  4  5 10  11  12  Next Recent Topics