Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
I weigh 235 lb, I never thought this would be ME!!!!!
Previous  1  2

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 1:44 pm
One thing I learned from loosing weight on and off over the last 20 years is that there will always be an excuse to ‘start my diet tomorrow ‘, or a valid reason not to stick with the plan. The only way it really works is if you stick with it no matter what.... yomtov, guests, vacation, weddings etc ... always eat before you go out so you don’t eat the wrong things. Also, if you do mess up just go right back to it and don’t say “ I already cheated anyway so it doesn’t matter “...

Signed,
Someone sitting here eating tuna with 1 spoon of mayo for lunch with a little corn instead of 2 slices of pizza with a soda...

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 7:12 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
One thing I learned from loosing weight on and off over the last 20 years is that there will always be an excuse to ‘start my diet tomorrow ‘, or a valid reason not to stick with the plan. The only way it really works is if you stick with it no matter what.... yomtov, guests, vacation, weddings etc ... always eat before you go out so you don’t eat the wrong things. Also, if you do mess up just go right back to it and don’t say “ I already cheated anyway so it doesn’t matter “...

Signed,
Someone sitting here eating tuna with 1 spoon of mayo for lunch with a little corn instead of 2 slices of pizza with a soda...

Add chili powder to the corn. And think about using salsa instead of mayo. This works for me.

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 7:37 pm
OP, I was 31 and 5'4". I did gastric surgery. I don't exercise. I never have, I dislike it immensely. My surgeon said to wait and see what the surgery accomplished first, then I can always give it a push and exercise if I plateau. It turned out not to be necessary.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 8:24 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:

Signed,

I agree with this. Whatever works, do it always.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 11:55 am
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
OP, I was 31 and 5'4". I did gastric surgery. I don't exercise. I never have, I dislike it immensely. My surgeon said to wait and see what the surgery accomplished first, then I can always give it a push and exercise if I plateau. It turned out not to be necessary.

Thanks for the response. I'm a few years older than that.

How long did it take you to lose 100 lb?

Are you very thin now? I feel like I'll never really be thin and will never have that satisfaction.... How did it work out for you?

flowerpower

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 12:25 pm
Slow and steady wins the race. Don’t starve yourself. Go on a normal doable long term diet. Do exercises like pilates 3 times a week to tighten the areas as you lose the weight. You can do it!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise