Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Question for the pros

SmartWife

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:06 pm
Afbout a week after getting my wig set the curls begin to fall. I like to touch it up at home. Does it ruin the wig to curl it if its been sprayed with hairspray a few days ago?

Cheiny

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:18 pm
SmartWife wrote:
Afbout a week after getting my wig set the curls begin to fall. I like to touch it up at home. Does it ruin the wig to curl it if its been sprayed with hairspray a few days ago?

If it’s not holding, I’d take it back to the sheitel macher and ask her to fix it so it stays!

SmartWife

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:48 pm
Cheiny wrote:
If it’s not holding, I’d take it back to the sheitel macher and ask her to fix it so it stays!

Thanks. I happen to ask for a very delicate curl so my question is whether I can curl it now after its been hairsprayed

watergirl

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:56 pm
Not every wig holds a curl.... nothing to do with the skill of the sheitel macher.

sub

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:11 pm
I’m not a shaitel macher, but I have done it. Just use a lower setting and don’t hold the iron too long. Try a small area and see what happens. It might not last too long.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:14 pm
You can recurl it but on low setting and don't leave the curling iron in for too long.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels