Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Address of the New Hampshire Mikva phase 1

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 12:47 am
I made an appt, but what's the exact address? is it easy to find the entrance? I often find at new mikvahs I have a very hard time finding the entrance.

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:03 am
Why dont you call the mikva to ask?

neverbored

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:50 am
921 New Hampshire Avenue

neverbored

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:52 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I made an appt, but what's the exact address? is it easy to find the entrance? I often find at new mikvahs I have a very hard time finding the entrance.

Yes, it’s not hard to find. Their automated message explains exactly how to get there and where to go.(732) 370-1666

bnm

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 1:54 pm
The entrance is in the back.

stillnewlywed

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:27 pm
Not hard to find. You just pull into the parking lot (you will see a sign by the parking lot entrance that says 921) and go into the big entry doors.

bnm

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 2:46 pm
stillnewlywed wrote:
Not hard to find. You just pull into the parking lot (you will see a sign by the parking lot entrance that says 921) and go into the big entry doors.

What big parking lot? There was only street parking next to the playground
I couldn't see anything in the dark and had no phone reception. I spent more time trying to find the address than the drive over. A friend went this week and also said she had no phone reception so her gps didn't work.

amother
Mustard

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:29 pm
bnm wrote:
What big parking lot? There was only street parking next to the playground
I couldn't see anything in the dark and had no phone reception. I spent more time trying to find the address than the drive over. A friend went this week and also said she had no phone reception so her gps didn't work.

Are you talking about belz?
Westgate?

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 3:31 pm
My gps didn't recognize the address. It could be hard to see exactly where the entrance is at night; especially because you are on a busy street so it can be overwhelming.

bnm

Post Fri, Sep 27 2019, 5:52 pm
oh you are right. I got my places confused. Can't Believe It so sorry.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Sep 28 2019, 8:53 pm
I did not find it easy to find. It was my first time using a Lakewood mikvah. When you come from new Hampshire going north it's on the right. There's a big parking lot with plenty of parking.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 28 2019, 9:56 pm
Thank you. I’m going tonight and it said phase 2 is at 921, not phase 1. Also, I was looking specifically for the entrance because I usually can’t find the entrance when I go to a new Mikva, they are obscured

stillnewlywed

Post Sat, Sep 28 2019, 9:58 pm
Both phases are at the address 921. Once you are in the parking lot, you can’t miss the entrance, it’s right there, the big door by the 2 brick columns. The entrance all the way to the right is phase 2 I think, but phase 1 is the main entrance.

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Dec 02 2019, 9:56 pm
Can I make an appt through text? If yes what's #?

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Dec 03 2019, 1:54 pm
I went last night and it was hard to find and not that well lit up. It's right after Beis Avrohom if you are coming from the 70. It is beautiful though!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries