Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
What kind of job can I do?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Sep 28 2019, 7:02 pm
I am very talented in different areas. Writing, copy editing, graphic design, very creative. I happen to have an advanced degree and years of experience in education but I'm burnt out from the classroom (I would love administrative but I'm busy with little kids at home). I have done graphic design both in house and freelance and don't like the pressure of deadlines, I'm bad at that and also at communicating effectively.

What out of the box thing can I consider with these personal strengths (hey we'll call it positively lol) - I am very critical and analytical (I can zero in on an issue immediately), I am a good leader, genuinely want to help others like if I could write a guide to life, I would. Like I write up packing lists and share them.

Like maybe something consulting? Or coaching? Or something else I'm not considering? I have typical experience in the fields listed above. Those are good things to make money on the side but I want a career change.

cnc

Post Sat, Sep 28 2019, 7:04 pm
What about marketing or business coaching?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics