Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Salaried Employees - questions about sick/vacation days
Previous  1  2

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Sep 29 2019, 12:39 am
16 PTOs, I use them for Jewish Holidays.
8 paid Federal holidays

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Sep 29 2019, 12:45 am
I work in the business office of a frum school. Not corporate at all but here is our policy. 10 vacation and 10 sick days per year. They do not roll over at all year to year. Erev yom tov, (besides erev shavuos) yom tov and chol hamoed, thanksgiving, Memorial Day and July 4th are paid vacation days included in my salary. If you take an hour off here and there it’s okay but I am also expected to stay late or
Work at home during busy seasons. I will say that I believe this is a pretty generous package. A lot of people that get all the jewish days off only get 10-15 vacation/sick days.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Sep 29 2019, 1:00 am
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I work in the business office of a frum school. Not corporate at all but here is our policy. 10 vacation and 10 sick days per year. They do not roll over at all year to year. Erev yom tov, (besides erev shavuos) yom tov and chol hamoed, thanksgiving, Memorial Day and July 4th are paid vacation days included in my salary. If you take an hour off here and there it’s okay but I am also expected to stay late or
Work at home during busy seasons. I will say that I believe this is a pretty generous package. A lot of people that get all the jewish days off only get 10-15 vacation/sick days.

EXTREMELY generous! You get Jewish holidays+ some legal+ EREV YT, + 20 days!
I get 10 w/o the legal holidays.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics