Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Cat and jack boys suit - how do they run

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 9:07 pm
Has anyone bought a cat and jack boys suit from target? are they skinny/slim? My son is skinny and anything that doesn't run slim/skinny looks baggy on him. thanks!

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 9:14 pm
I checked a few reviews on the suit pants on Targets site and most people comment that it fit nicely for their thin kids as it’s a slimmer cut.

tzavei_yeshuos

Post Thu, Sep 26 2019, 11:18 pm
I bought one for my son and the jacket fits well but the pants fall off him--he is also very thin, and even with the internal belt at the maximum he was having fall-down issues...we also try real belts but the weight of the buckle also just weighs down the pants ('not to mention swinging it around in the air near people...he's 4 Wink

Bottom line, the jacket is great and machine washable (they claim it's not, but it looks fine to me after a delicate cycle) and is inexpensive (epsicially for something that will get stained often) but the pants may fall down without a decent belt

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Oct 02 2019, 2:38 pm
(I used the jacket as a davening jacket for my oldest when he turned bar mitzvah. Definitely recommend on that front. I tried getting him a suit that way too but he wasn't interested.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children