Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Helpful, patient sheitel macher in lkwd area

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 12:57 pm
My wigs need help. They are decent, not old, but not very high end. I am somewhat wig challenged. I know what I want and what I like, but somehow my wigs never come out looking the way I want them too, and I feel too intimidated/rushed to keep going back. I want someone who will work with what I have and not make me feel bad or silly about it. They might need to be recut or repaired a bit, I would love to get guidance about that.

Slightly related but as an aside, how does everyone know when the styles suddenly shift? like from bangs/side bangs to no bangs/lace fronts? And now from curls and waves to very very straight? And do people replace their wigs that often to keep up with the trends or is there a way to fix the wigs to make them look current without getting rid of them and getting new ones?

While I'm at it, I'll also take recommendations for an inexpensive, just below the shoulder length, low maintenance, beach wave wig. Like 800 dollar range? Maybe like a wavy lob look? Oh and about those waves, do they stay or do they need to be redone all the time?

cinnabon

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 1:08 pm
Estee Lichtenstater In Stamford Meadows is great. She’s sweet , patient , and very good with wigs.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 5:51 pm
Tziri dickstein in somerset walk can help you with all your styling questions and about your wanting to buy $800 wig. She sells too. Shes extremely patient and amazing

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 7:34 pm
cinnabon wrote:
Estee Lichtenstater In Stamford Meadows is great. She’s sweet , patient , and very good with wigs.

I got a wig from her a year and a half ago. I love the cut and get many compliments. It was a sale irene, $1250 including cut, baby hair and extending the cap. Somewhat of a long piece (probably 20-22" long). She is very kind and when I wanted her to trim it (two separate times if I remember correctly ) because I thought it was too long, she did so.

mommybrr

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 7:47 pm
Shifra Franklin in Westgate
Very talented, years of experience, patient, easy to talk to, not intimidating at all. She will work with you, guide you and she also sells with a focus on affordable wigs.

amother
Olive

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 9:51 pm
Nechama Jacobson in westgate. Very friendly and not intimidating.

lkwdgirl

Post Thu, Oct 03 2019, 10:17 pm
Lea Bromberg on Carol (spruce street area) is GREAT
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries